Chapter 1: Pilot

Year: 2009

[static]

(fading up)"-many reports that the "Green Flu" outbreak, as labeled by CEDA before-have already reached the Midwest and Western Pacific Regions.

Residents of Colorado were forced to evacuate as the state is being subjected to lockdown as well as the other states in attempt to contain the infection, given that the "Green Flu" turns out to be a worst form of a rabies-like pathogen that according to some reports, whoever get infected, will start to act aggressively and attack anyone they will run into.

The military took over the lead of every Evacuation Zones throughout the country from CEDA, although there are still no updates yet neither from the White House nor the Pentagon sees that Washington D.C. was included on the overran places along the East Coast, keeping us uncertain if the military's actions were along with their consent."

"-People who are infected mentioned to turn into violent and homicidal persons with animal-like behavior.

CEDA is advising the public to avoid them in order to prevent the spread of the yet unknown type of virus, or isolate them if it's your family member or relative.

Stay at your homes as possible, and wait for official instructions."

"It was already stated that Pennsylvania is the epicenter of the infection, which has quickly spread throughout the Middle and South Atlantic, and New England.

States including Tennessee, Columbus, Both Carolinas, New York, Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana have reportedly fallen down with the Green Flu's extent.

The military burned down the city of New Orleans last week and bombed the Veterans Memorial Bridge to slow the infection down."

"California has declared their first case of local transmission of Green Flu.

It is after a suspected carrier from Philadelphia managed to catch one of the last flights to San Francisco right before authorities shut down and restricted all flights from Pennsylvania.

The state has been put under quarantine to keep the flu from spreading any further."

"As we can see, it seems most of the people from the country were fleeing away from their places after CEDA formed an evacuation route along interstates of Texas, New Mexico, Idaho, and some parts of Montana all the way to Washington State.

But due to the vast amount of evacuees and the addition of refugees from other places, the said route was filled by vehicles and individuals, catching up themselves into a traffic jam, causing the flow to almost not moving leading to massive reports of commotions and traffic accidents.-"

"The CEDA's vaccination programs they have established to supposedly protect the people from the virus-were pronounced as a total failure.

After some incidents were reported wherein those who have got the first doses of vaccine showed side effects of bloating and severe fever where the temperature of an individual exceeds up to 150 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit which is abnormal than the average fever of a person up to 98 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit-and blisters appearing all over the body just a couple of days after they took the shot.

The said people mentioned to turn into another strain of infected and…"

4 WEEKS AFTER THE FIRST INFECTION

[CAMPAIGN: FIRST BLOOD]

~11:46 a.m. Fri.