5.2

Everybody flocked down to the capitol's armory. The survivors were fascinated by how big that weapons storage is. They have never been amazed to see a whole lobby full of killer machines that they would use for their tasks.

"Holy shit," Brenan uttered.

"Oooh, that's what I'm talking about!" Dwain cheered as the men went in straight to the weapon racks.

"Man, this is bigger than the one we had in 'at bunker," Brenan remarked.

"Take whatever you need." Walter said as he then tossed a small bag unto each of the survivors.

"Especially this," The sergeant added.

Brenan asked, "What's this for?", as the paramedic was baffled until he saw Dwain and Jess already clipping those bags among their gears' tactical belts, as if they already knew what to do with those.

"They're 'dump pouches', man. That's where you put your emptied mags so you wouldn't waste them." Walter explained.

That's when it finally made sense for Brenan, it totally checked out as he saw the same things geared on Walter and Cody. Guy didn't notice the same things equipped along the soldiers' gears until now.

"I thought y'all was just throwin' 'em mags out right away after use, like in those movies," Brenan said as he and Daeshim then began clipping those bags on their belt.

"You kidding?... You know how much those magazines each just to be thrown away like that?"

"We're in a zombie apocalypse, ain't how expensive it is doesn't matter no more,"

"Yeah, still that shit's never been practical in any angle,"

"Well, after all I'm only all with shotgun anyway,"

However, Daeshim intervened into Brenan and Walter's little debate, "Recycling, try it sometimes."

Not so far from the rest of the team, the nun has her hands and eyes traveling around a particular variety of weapons stored.

Among the different kinds of guns hanging on the walls, out she goes and catches sight of the MP5 SMG just like what she used earlier.

She would always prefer any kinds of submachine guns to use in particular situations, and so far that was the only one available at the moment.

Jess picked the full-stocked MP5, it already has holographic sights and tactical lights for its accessories. No doubt the weapon is actually purpose-built in essence, but she was not satisfied with it.

The nun rested the weapon and her dazzling but vicious eyes started scanning the whole armory.

She would gently check every shelf and drawer. So far upon her search, Jess ended up finding a fitting collapsible stock for the SMG that would replace its current full rifle stock. She placed it on the table and started digging through again.

Along with the metallic rustles the nun was making through searching, a feminine but tough-sounded voice would barge in.

"Looking for something?"

It turns out to be the female soldier with the short black hair from earlier. Jess was able to catch sight of the lady in the blue fatigue by peripheral vision, hence recognizing her immediately.

Jess did not mind her presence and just proceeded to search as she gave a response.

"Suppressors..." the nun uttered.

The female soldier walks toward a safe and pulls a drawer, she happens to know where she would find it seeing that she helped with expanding the inventory before. She picked up a suppressor and handed it to her with a bright smile.