2.2

The team gathered up in the station's lobby, they've already armed themselves with the same weapons they used earlier. Jess is the only one who has much advantage because she's the only one who's heeled.

"Plan is to set afoot on a populated place, which surely means there are more of these things out there, just to find this stupid guy's boyfriend, who we didn't even know if still alive, so they can kiss out the soldiers asses just to let us in. Okay just to sound polite, with all due respect, that is idiotic." she remarked again.

Dwain responded as he picked up the rifle he threw down to the floor earlier as they got in before they went up to the broadcast station. He doesn't have any other options anyway,

"Idiotic? Let me ask you a question: We all trying to escape from this mess? Idiocy is our only option." he responded, picking up the rifle.

Jess follows, she wouldn't stand back about their plan, she's neither agree or not to it. "No wonder you went with that option," she uttered.

At this point, Dwain became indignated of Jess. He halted and pressed his lips, tilting his head up as he shut his eyelids before slowly facing her behind.

"Know what? you listen Sistine Chapel slut, if you don' wanna go, fine.

We don' need a pessimistic bitch in our group except if you'll shut up your cocksucker mouth unless you talk no nonsense." he scolded just loud enough to match his emotion.

Dwain is making a dour expression, but he wasn't that angry, he's in the Orange area.

"In the concrete, if I wasn't just thinking you guys can't stay alive without me, I would actually love to. Besides, you should've thank me for choosing to help you lead your pack instead fucking myself around." Jess boasted, as if she's chiding the fact that she helped them to get through.

"Braggart" Brenan mutters upon Jess' phrases.

"So what? just because you have a gun, doesn't mean we're owing you our fuckin' lives. Who are you? fuckin' Jesus?" Dwain argued.

"No, I'm just a pessimistic bitch who can survive this hell alone that I don't think you feists could, even there's three of you." Jess paused as she walked backwards and glanced at Brenan and Daeshim,

"Look at your pathetic crew, I don't even think they can fight. Trust me, you're not gonna last long despite being a group." she added disparagingly to them.

Dwain simultaneously sighs in exasperation and twisted his head to the side, swiveling before looking back to her.

"Okay whatever bitch, you come with us? you throw up yo' trash attitude into that bin." he advised as he pointed at a trash bin nearby, "You won' do that? Leave." he continued.

Jess glanced at the object Dwain was pointing, she recognized it was a recycling bin because of the symbol on it.

"I can just recycle it, you moron..." she replied.

"Enough! just... shut up! 'kay?" Dwain reprimanded that made the place quiet for a while. He looked at the door, they're about to move through the jeopardy again.

But for him, they have to do something worthy, and if anyone's against that, he won't bother to leave them behind. He looked back at Jess as he thought of those, as if he was saying that it's up to her if she'll choose to come by or not.

"Roll up kids..." he utters as he goes to the doors and opens them.

This time, the 'ladies first' didn't become a thing. The men went first and stepped out the door. Jess thinks to herself as she just stood there for a while. She just shook her head and sighs as she followed the group.