DISCLAIMER

TRIGGER WARNING: GORE, VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE, SEXUAL LANGUAGE, DARK HUMOR

Some of the places, organizations, terminologies, and names mentioned in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real life is unintentional.

The characters' viewpoints do not reflect the author's perspectives. Some of these are just the characters expressing their own opinions based in the way they should act and respond corresponding to how their different personalities were molded. This story does not intend to offend or degrade any persons, organizations, religious beliefs, so on and so forth...

However, the author has sought with all his knowledge, research, and skills to make some aspects authentic as much as possible.

Don't forget to leave comments!!

~BMallory413

P.S. English is NOT my primary language, So I may inflict some incoherence in this work. And I want to be clear that I have no intentions to insult or make fun of any groups of people or whatnot. 

P.P.S. There might be some easter eggs

Note:

Howdy! I'm a rookie writer and this is my version of a Left 4 Dead fanfic. Set 4 weeks after the first infection. 4 survivors found themselves in the hellish apocalypse, and they have to overcome challenges and survive. New characters, new places, new special infecteds, and new challenges. I'm open for your suggestions and criticisms!

~BMallory413