3.2

Brenan picks up a medpack from the medical supplies he gathered on the table earlier. He gently unzipped the red bag with a cross symbol of the same color inside the white square imprinted on it and dug his hands and sights through, searching the whole kit to inspect. 

"Seems they're gonna do the trick sum'how," Brenan utters after checking the medical supplies as he then reaches for the few bottles of morphine he got along the search. He spares fair numbers of the bottles for each and placed those into the kits he reserved for each of them. 

During Jess and Brenan's preparations, they would see Daeshim coming out from the narrow hallway. Presently, the Korean made an announcement for them that got their attention, "Guys, you might wanna see this." he spoke. 

Brenan and Jess glanced at each other before setting their foot following the Korean male. 

Daeshim led the pair into the room where Dwain was also checking the other crates. The pair immediately followed inside, Brenan's face crossed upon seeing tons of equipment stored in the room.

He roamed his eyes around in awe, everything was there. From a line of gun rack with rifles in it, to the boxes of ammunition placed in a small opened locker, with other guns. The so-thought empty bunker turns out to have an imperceivable armory. 

Dwain skimmed at Brenan for a second as he was already refilling his carbine he had been carrying all the time. "Guess I gotta take my words back" says the man. He managed to find some prospective ammunition for that caliber. 

"Yeah and mine too… Just give me 50 bucks and I'll let that slide" Brenan joked as he snaps some glimpse at every gun that he is unhandy of.

All of those weapons looked like they were still unused as Jess thought after seeing them. She was already searching among the weapons of which one would fit for her.

Her eyes locked on an AK-47 rifle stocked at the rack and therefore reached it. The nun then rIght after picked up The rifle and inspected its whole.

She gave the weapon a leery gaze just as if she's a lover obsessed with her pair, skimming her lustful eyes and running her index finger at it up from the muzzle down to its buttstock. 

"Davno ne pol'zuyus' Kalash" Jess phrased while examining the weapon. She didn't notice at first that Brenan was near beside her and was able to hear her phrases while looking at the guns.

The paramedic then turned at her, giving her a quizzical expression after hearing her words. 

"Say what? Ya' sound like yuh' castin' a spell or sumthin'," Brenan remarked. 

"Maybe she's blessing the gun," Daeshim added. 

The gentlemen left clueless of what was the language she phrased, until Dwain spoke.

"That one right there? It's Russian, man," he uttered with a plain tone.

"Damn boss, how could ya' tell?" Brenan asked out of such curiosity.

"I've had a few Russian buddies when I was working private security. Guess I developed that discernment throughout the job." he responded.

Besides that, Dwain grew up during the ages of red scare, therefore he got to have a slight contention upon discovering that from Jess. 

He thought that it might explain why they often have disputes towards each other.

However, Jess did not even give them a single glance while hearing their banter, as her attention was fixed towards kicking the iron's tires. 

For them, her not having any reactions at all, is either a sign that she confirms that she is really a woman of such ethnicity, or, she just don't care and her wanting them to remain clueless.