Oh god look like I overthinked .

Abhimaan's pov:

I got ready for my office and came downstairs . I heard  jaanvi' s giggling voice. What a treat to my ear early in the morning.
I entered the kitchen and spend some time with my family.
Now it's became kind of a routine . After her entereance in my life . My life has completely changed.
I have started liking desi breakfast. I mean i love Indian food but not in the morning seems like my morning is even changing.

We all started having breakfast suddenly dad started asking about our reception.
Honestly speaking i really want a reception but still I don't want that yet cause my rivals are everywhere. I can't let them know about the fact that i am married.

__

"Jaanu i was thinking ki aaj na main mumma papa ke sath ghar chal jati hu . Kuch din unke sath rehlu phir wapas aa jaungi ". (Jaanvi i was thinking to go with mom and dad for a stay)

After listening to her words jaanvi's face fell . Avni understood.
She went near her and hugged her tightly.

I know jaanu you are sad but sun meri baat we can't always hide . You have to face him na someday , you have to start the conversation and start making your relationship. We can't always run away.

I know but how avni .  I am scared i am scared that just like on everybody's life i am unwanted i will be unwanted even in his life which I don't want to . After many years avu i have got a family i have gotten someone who i can call mine . Mumma , papa , you , adi and abhi . I don't want life to show me that they are not mine . I hate myself avu i hate myself for being weak but i just can't. It stings me to the core when my own parents doesn't want, when they treated me like shit , when they don't give a damn about whether i live or die , when they treat my like i was never thier own child. Everyone looks at the family thinking how great it would be living in that lifestyle. But only i know how worst it is to live in that lifestyle. You know they even married me to abhimaan to get rid of me . Am i that bad avu even abhimaan thinks me of a burden even he thinks that my parents just tried me around him jaise bail ke gale mein ghanti bhand dete hain na waise.

With that she broke down crying.

''"No jaanu how can you say this . You are really good. You are my jaan and that's the reason i call you my jaan . And about your parents let them be they don't care about you then let them not we are here na"..

She consoled her wrapping ger hands around protectively. Just the tought of being alone without her Haunted her.

It was night time .
There was no one in the house except jaanvi. Avni and her parents left in the evening . Avni insisted on staying but jaanvi forced her. She didn't wanted to take away the time she thought of spending with her parents.
She was in the living updating her online book. After she was done she started watching tv . While watching it unknowingly she slept.

Jaanvi woke up amd saw the time it was 1 at night. Abhimaan was still not home . She got worried and started calling her but he wasn't responding.
God she was damn worried even the lights were gone. Itne bade se ghar aur light chali jaati hain . Ek toh bechari pehle se dari huye hain upar se light bhi chali gayi.
She heard the screeching sound of the door.
Abhimaan's car sound would have come first if he was here.   Hey kahna what if there is a thief . She took a candel stand and was moving towards the door. She was about to beat the hell out of the chor when suddenly he held her hand . She opened her eyes which she didn't even knew were closed.

There he was standing her husband with the rolled sleeves and blazer in one hand looking tired yet so handsome.

''You didn't sleep yet. She was snapped out of her thoughts hearing abhimanyu's word.''

''Why did you entered like a thief it's your home only.''

''The lights were off so I thought you slept so i entered slowly without making any noise."

"But where is your car ."

"I parked it outside."

"Strange i didn't hear it."

'Yeh Sherlock Holmes khelna band ho gaya ho toh mere sawal ka jawab dogi.

"I was waiting for you " .

' You freshen up i will serve the dinner".

He nodded.

She went.

SHe served him dinner and started going when he held her wrist making her stop on her place.

"Sit" he commanded

"But.."

"Sit."

She quietly sat down.

He served her a plate.

She looked at him amused.

"I am not hungry."

Her stomach growled at the very moment living her embarrassed.

"Yeah i can see."

"How did you know that I haven't eaten."

"Atleast i know this that you never eat dinner before me ".
He said."

And she blushed thinking that he noticed.
He noticed that she never eats before him .
It's not thta she didn't want to but habbits doesn't die very easily. I am used to live without eating for days. So it didn't matter.

But now i guess ot does.

___

People cry not because they are weak
Its because
They have been strong for too long.

_______

Hey guys,

How do you like the chapter do comment down it makes me really happy to read your comments.

Take care 💜..