Lemon Chapter - A Game for Two

Start from the beginning

It's so satisfying to see all that coyness melt away as her plan comes crashing down, and at the hands of her own sister, nonetheless.

"W-Well, you probably do that all the time too! And so do you, Ichika."

"Who doesn't?" Ichika shrugged.

"Challenge is on, tsun," I said, looking at her with confidence, "But I'm not gonna lie, my fitness and my grades didn't come from being undisciplined. Speaking from experience, if anyone is at a disadvantage here, that person is you."

Ah, the tension. The way she looked at me was absolutely delightful. A mix of embarrassment, annoyance, and an undeniable hunger for something we're both longing for. This is gonna be good.                                              

"Ichika," she said, "Can you give us a moment?"

"He's all yours!" Ichika said, getting up and grabbing her material, "I need to prepare for an audition anyway so you two will have the house all for yourselves. Behave you two."

And with that, she left as swiftly as the wind. All we could hear was her chuckling as she walked past us and exited the apartment. Ichika, I owe you one.

"So," I said, "What prompted you to bring up this topic?"

Just as I finished that sentence, Nino hopped down from the table and landed on my lap, wrapping her arms around me

"Wait, what are you-mmmph!"                 

And as soon as I noticed, I felt our lips colliding. Right there, in the middle of the living room, completely at risk of being seen by anyone who'd walk through the door. After a few seconds, I pulled away, opening my eyes once more to see her eyes looking at me lustfully as a string of saliva hung between our lips.

"What's up with you today?!" I said, confused, but definitely not dissatisfied.

"Just giving you a demo of what's to come."

"You're not usually this animalistic, for the lack of a better word."

"Oh, you have no idea how far I can go," she said, "This is my revenge for making me wait so long."

"Tsk. How cute," I said as I caressed her cheek condescendingly, "Don't you remember that time at the hotel? When you saw me shirtless for the first time? You were barely able to contain yourself."

"Maybe. But I don't care if I lose," she approached her mouth to my ear and whispered, "...so long as I make you lose first."

*lick*

Wow.

"I'm gonna make you eat those words."

"Haha, sure, sure. So, when do you wanna lose, Y / N – k u n?" she spoke softly, "It can be tonight. It can be right now."

"It can indeed be right now."

"Then let's do it. Now."

"Let me at least take you to the bedroom first."

"What if I don't wanna wait that long?"

"Tough luck. I'm not doing this in the middle of the living room at 3 PM."

"Then hurry. I'm running out of patience. Come on!"

Nino got off me and grabbed my wrist, quickly leading me upstairs as she giggled. What else can I do? These are the sorts of scenarios I've always fantasized about. That look on her face, dear god. It's something I've dreamed of seeing for a long time. And now I am seeing. Now I am with her. The girl of my dreams is completely and utterly desperate to have me all for herself.