53 | overwhelming

Nox

The car ride back to Taehyung's apartment is quiet and frankly I don't mind it. We've been going out long enough to be comfortable when either of us needs a moment of peace, therefore it doesn't feel awkward. We're seated in the back of an Uber, both of us smelling like sweat and tequila, our bodies warm, our heartbeats synchronized from the aftermath of an intoxicated high while my back is resting on his chest. He's sitting sideways, with his back against the window, while I'm practically laying on his body, his fingers playing with my hair. I've let my hair come undone because having it up for too long makes my scalp hurt and right now his touch feels so soothing and calming as he gently massages my head.

My hand is resting on his inner thigh, so when Taehyung stops moving his fingers, I start caressing the area until I can feel him groan under me. He shifts a little, in order to not startle me and I go higher just to see how he will react when he takes a shaky breath and that's when his groin presses against my lower back. A satisfied grin surfaces on my face when I dig my nails into his thigh outside of his black jeans and taps my hips a little.

"Nox, baby, not here." Taehyung says in a whispery tone.

"Okay," I reply, batting my lashes, then run my hand even higher until I touch his groin. His dick is hard under his jeans and now that I'm sobering up, I'm starting to feel a little frisky even though it's way past midnight. Taehyung on the other hand is letting out shaky breaths as I slowly unzip his pants. We're sitting right behind the Uber driver, so he can't see us from the mirror unless he turns around.

"Fuck," he grunts. "Nox, I swear to fucking God."

"What?" I muse.

My hand traces his smooth hot skin under his shirt, feeling for the shapes on his abdomen, their hard texture and then how lines that run deep on his skin meet under his boxers only to introduce me to the good part, but instead of aiming for the jugular, my touch lingers within the boundaries of the fabric.

His breathing turns erratic and yet its controlled. Taehyung's head falls back to the window glass and I slide my fingers under the elastic band of his boxers just enough to graze the hairs that begin near his crotch. He feels so warm and his breath is fanning against my skin, his hand reaches for my arm, but he doesn't pull it away.

"You can't wait ten minutes?"

I shake my head.

"Don't start something you can't finish." He warns and that's when my fingers feel for his erection. I wrap my hand around his cock and begin stroking him only a little, just enough to give him a taste of pleasure. I swipe my finger across the tip, and he almost let's out a sound that he shouldn't voice out when there's a third party in the same space as us.

"Are you guys okay back there?" The driver asks. He's probably a year younger than us and judging from his confused frown, he seems genuinely worried about us.

"Yeah, man" Taehyung rasps and I give his cock one firm stroke only to cut him mid-sentence.

"He's just a little hungover from the party." I explain, continuing mine and his sinful delight right behind the guy's seat. Taehyung curses under his breath and I caress his flushed neck with my free hand as in to comfort him.

"So, you guys went to the Sigma Delta Phi frat party?" The innocent Uber driver asks us.

"Yes, it was madness." I reply shortly.

As I continue jerking him off, I can feel him grow harder, his shaft feeling scorching hot against my hand, pre cum leaking off from the top. His eyes are closed, lips slightly parted with a smile lingering on the edges of his lips. I can feel his body spasm under me, and I know that he's getting close, so I make a decision out of spontaneity of course; and stop everything I'm doing.