Chapter 63

Lan Max left the villa and walked to the house's backside. There, Lisa was lying halfway on a chair at the moment.

"Your name is Lalisa Manoban. You are 16 years old this year. When you were ten, the Kim family killed your parents. It was Lan Max who rescued you and trained you to become a killer. You have to avenge your family, and Jeon Jungkook is your enemy. He also has two good friends and an older brother named Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung. The women around them are also your enemies. Your world is simple: You have no relatives and no friends. Without feelings, you are the cold-blooded killer Lalisa, your order is to obey all the commands of Lan Max."
Dr. Ju did deep hypnosis for her to replace her previous memories.

"Boss..." After Lan Max came, the men on both sides of the door bent over and greeted.

"Well, how is it going?" He asked coldly.

"Answer to the boss, Dr.Ju is doing deep hypnosis for Lalisa Manoban." After answering truthfully, open the door of the room.

"How's it going?" Lan Max asked Dr. Ju.

"Boss, look this." Doctor Ju nodded his head and answered, fingering in Lisa's ear.

"My head hurts..." Lisa raised her hand to hold her head, slowly opened her eyes and looked at the strange surroundings. "You...who are you?" She immediately lowered her face, watching Lan Max and Dr. Ju vigilantly.

"Lalisa Manoban, I am your boss, my name is Lan Max!" He didn't move towards her, because he didn't know if this hypnosis was really successful.

"Lan Max? Boss... my head! It hurts, hurts... how could I get hurt?" Lisa shook her head. In her memory, she had a boss named Lan Max, but she doesn't seem to remember his portrait. Is this person in front of her really her boss?

"When you went out to complete your mission, you were identified by Jeon Jungkook, and you had a car accident." Lan Max looked at his eyes with a trace of bewilderment.

"Jeon Jungkook..." When she heard Jungkook's name, Lisa became very impulsive. "I want to kill him to avenge my family!" Her body was suddenly full of murderous aura. Maybe at the bottom of her heart, she wants to kill him. So, when she heard his name, shr was so excited.

"Don't worry, you must wait to heal your wounds first." Lan Max was very satisfied with the reaction of Lisa. He then walked to het side with confidence, and raised his hand to touch her cheek.

"Please take care boss." Lisa pushed away his hand forcefully, with murderous in her eyes, and the cold breath exuding from the inside to the outside. She has changed, she has changed since she woke up, there is no human character, no emotions, and some are just a bloodthirsty heart.

Jeon Jungkook, Lalisa Manoban, a pair of lovers become enemies because of Lan Max's trap. When she in front of Jungkook and everyone, what would happen to them? Will she really kill him? If so, what would he do?

Jisoo sat on the sofa with her knees in her arms, thinking, what surprise will Lan Max bring to her?

"I'm going crazy, no way, I need to look for her." Seokjin patted the table and stood up. Sooya, Little Sooya, where did you go? Even if you are angry, don't leave without saying a word! Why is she always like this? Can't she listen to my explanation?

"Hyung, if we could find her, we would have found them long ago, didn't we? The worst plan now is that they walk away in a huff. If they are caught by Lan Max, Kim Jisoo and Lalisa will find a way to notify us!" Taehyung got up and grabbed his hand.

"But... where would they go? One lost, two lost, now one lost to four? And... Jimin, where did he run? If he meets Kim Jennie, he will definitely not To explain and Kim Jennie might really lose her mind and kill Jimin!" Seokjin was losing his patient.