Chapter 38(2)

Park Jimin's manner makes Jennie's time unacceptable.

"Miss, if you are not going to make late-night snacks, I will have something...!"

Park Jimin got up, walking behind Jennie, and just pushed her into the kitchen

"Hurry up and I will wait for you!"

Jimin smoothly closed the kitchen door, walked back to the living room, sat on the sofa and continued to watch his TV.

"Could it be...?" Jennie stood there thinking quietly, thinking.

Why Park Jimin suddenly be like this.

"He wants me to relax my guard. Did he deliberately remove the disguise in front of me, and then let me trust him?"

Jennie really can't understand.

In fact, where did she know that such Park Jimin is the most real.

Jimin was sitting on the sofa. He also couldn't understand why he would show his true self in front of a girl who only knew a few days.

"Right......" Jimin got up and went back to the bedroom upstairs.

He suddenly remembered that when he was about to leave the Night X Club, Seokjin stopped him and said that he had something to tell him.

Looking at his expression, things seem to be very serious, can it be with...

"Jin hyung, what are you doing?" Jimin walked back to the living room while chatting on the phone.

"In the bathroom...!"

Feeling the vibration of the mobile phone, Seokjin found an excuse to wash his hands indirectly.

"What did you just tell me at the club? Is it about Dark Angel or Lan Max or something...?"

"Jimin, have you been with Jennie Kim?"

Seokjin first open all the bathroom doors. When he was sure there was nothing but him inside, he asked.

"She is making me supper in the kitchen, don't worry, it's okay!"

Jimin glanced back, the kitchen door is still tightly closed.

"Lan Max was injured. It was Dark Angel who did it. It is still unclear whether it is dead or alive! Jimin...I suspect that Kim Jennie and others are related to Dark Angel!" Seokjin left and thought, only the eight of them knew this.

Dark Angels, why don't they appear early or late at this time?

"evidence??" Jimin also thought about this, but when I think of the four of them playing together in the lounge, it is difficult for him to associate the four of them with the cold-blooded killer Dark Angel.

Not to mention being a killer or organization, the biggest weakness is softness.

Jennie Kim is cold on the outside, but very soft on the inside.

"No, just guessing! Even if they are not Dark Angels, then they must have socializing with Dark Angels!"

Seokjin's instinct has always been very accurate.

"I will talk about this later, by the way, tell Kook that Kim Jennie and I have collected a group of inner ghosts today, and the leader is called Jeffrey! It should be Lan Max's men!"

"Okay, I will tell him!" Seokjin didn't ask why, because he knows that Jimin does things for his reasons.

Jimin will naturally tell them what to do next. Even if he doesn't say anything, Seokjin can think of it.