Chapter 39

In the early morning, after freshening up, Lisa is going to Park Jimin’s house for breakfast.

After opening the door

"Ah……" Lisa screamed.

"Jeon Jungkook? When did you come back!" Lisa walked to the car and looked at Jungkook who was still sleeping in the car.

He just slept in the car for one night yesterday?

Why didn’t he knock on the door?

"Don't shout... you scare me!" He opened his eyes lazily

"I came back this morning and saw that the lights in the bedroom were turned off, and I didn't knock on the door to disturb you..."

Jungkook opened the door and got out of the car, stretched lazily and stretched his waist.

It’s really uncomfortable to sleep in the car.

"Oh??" She don’t know why, when Jungkook said that, Lisa felt strange.

For the first time, a boy cares about her so much...

"You should be going to Jimin's house, right? Tell him, I'm going to sleep at home today. If nothing happens, don't find me!" Jungkook yawned and walked towards the villa with hands in pockets.

"That... Jeon Jungkook!"
Lisa turned around, holding her bag with her hands in front of her.

"Otherwise, let me split the key in two! This way..."

Lisa has not finished speaking yet

  "Okay... it's up to you! After you make it, put it on the coffee table in the living room! If I am not at home when you come back, it proves that I have gone to the headquarters! Don't worry!"

Jungkook said so much to a girl for the first time.

And also said so many words!

"Oh, good, then you rest, I'm going to Park Jimin's house!"
Lisa finished speaking, she also turned and ran to Jimin’s villa.

Her heart, keep beating and beating.

"No, you can't do this, you can't beat... This heart, you can't beat for a boy, no matter what that boy has done, what he said, men... are always untrustworthy, Lis, you forgot, who you are  How did you get bullied by men? Don't forget... Don't jump!"

Lisa put her hand on her heart, standing in front of Jimin’s house, bowing her head and speaking in a low voice.

After a long sigh, she raised her head, and the old smile on her face again.

"Open the door? Jen...I came here for breakfast!"

Lisa carrying a bag in one hand, she is behind her back, and she knocks on door in the other.

"Come to breakfast?" Park Jimin, who ran back in the morning, walked up to Lisa.

"Huh...what a mess, who wants you to tie Jennie to your house!" Lisa turned her face to the side not to look at him.

"Hehe, I didn't tie her up, you know that her skills is better than me, I want to tie it, can she tie it up?"

Jimin holds the towel on his shoulder in one hand, and opens the door with the other.

"Here is to eat the breakfast!" Park Jimin shouted to the kitchen, and then he walked upstairs.

 "Who?" Jennie opened the kitchen door and peeked out to see.

"Jen, it's me! I don't like to cook, so I came to you to eat!" Lisa walked to the kitchen door.

"Okay, I'm made a lot, call Chae and Jisoo too!" Jennie changed the spoon in her hand and said with a smile.