Chapter 12

In the private room of the restaurant, Kim Jennie and others decided after serious discussions that they would go to Baidi Palace to play in the evening. At this time, Park Chaeyoung also picked some clothes from the store and took out his mobile phone to call Jennie.

"Huh? Why can't I get through?"Rosé lowered her head, shook her phone and walked out. "She...wouldn't she smash her phone for losing again right?" She stood at the door with a helpless smile on her face.

"Tae, what's the matter with you! Don't be angry with that wild girl, let me stay with you today." A girl nestled tightly in Kim Taehyung's arms, and kept touching his chest with her hands.

"Huh...!" Kim Taehyung gritted his teeth, clenched his fists and looked at her with murderous anger in his eyes. "Are we really fate?" He pushed the girl away from his arms and looked at Chaeyoung.

"Tae, who is this girl?" The girl looked at Chaeyoung with a very unfriendly look. She is pretty. Good temperament.  What an arrogant girl. The girl thought in her mind.

"Who is she? She is the one who poured my coffee." Kim Taehyung was always getting angry when he thinks about the incident in the restaurant.

"You are so embarrassed to say that, otherwise, if you spray me all over coffee, I will be so bored that I will splash you all over?" Rosé really wished to beat Kim Taehyung. She didn't realize until today that this world was really small, you will meet to your enemy wherever you go.

"It's you who made Tae feel bad, mean woman." The girl raised her hand and was to slap her.

"Dare to scold me, I will isolate you from the world!" Rosé held her wrist tightly, and slammed it to a side.

"Ahhh!" The girl crawled on the ground, holding her knees with pain, raised her head and looked at Taehyung with a pitiful look, but he did not even look at her.

"I said, I don't want to have any conflict with you, take care of your woman." After Rosé finished speaking, she glared at the girl on the ground and walked towards her car.

"Stop!" Taehyung turned around and yelled.

"No one can order me." Rosé did not stop, but continued to walk forward.

"Dare to ignore me?" He was so angry, he strode towards her and raised his hand to grab her, but she turned around and jumped back.

"It's not that I'm ignoring you, Because I, Park Chaeyoung, never put you in my eyes." She looked at Kim Taehyung coldly.

"You..." Kim Taehyung raised his finger pointing at Rosé.

"Remove your dirty hands." Rosé forcefully pushed away his hand.

"Shame on your face." The angry Kim Taehyung took out the gun and pointed at Chaeyoung's head. The people on the street were frightened and run away as fast as possible.

"Don't think that only you have it." Rosé took out the gun from her bag and pointed it at him. Taehyung's brows were tightly locked. He was ignored by a girl for the first time in his life, he was pouring by coffee in public for the first time by a girl, he was defeated by a girl for the first time, and he was pointed at the head with a gun by a girl for the first time.

"Kim Taehyung, if you really kill me, what do you think they would think of you? I poured you coffee on your knowledge and you became angry and wanted to kill me, or because I ignored you and you were mentally uncomfortable and wanted to kill me, or because of...of the restaurant." Chaeyoung put down the gun in her hand and looked at Kim Taehyung quietly. She didn't say anything about winning him in the restaurant.

"The same thing will never happen a second time." Taehyung also put down his gun. With an aura of anger in his cold tone, he turned and walked towards the specialty store after speaking.

"Tae, don't be angry anymore..." The girl ran to Kim Taehyung's side and hold his arm.

"Go away, I'm not in the mood today." He pushed the girl away forcefully.

"Huh! What a ruthless man! Men, none of them are good, low-level thinking creatures." Chaeyoung snorted coldly, turned around happily, left the store and drove to their old restaurant. "What a shame!" Rosé kicked open the private room door, walked to the sofa, threw the bag casually, and lay down on the sofa.

"What's the matter? Who is so bold to provoke our Chae? I'll abolish him." Lisa stretched out two fingers and moved like scissors.

"Kim Taehyung of the Night Organization, let's go and destroy him." Rosé tilted her head and looked at Lisa.

"Rosé, did you meet him again? What happened?" Jisoo walked to the seat next to Rosé and looked at her with a depressed look. She knew that something must have happened.

"That's it...!" She told them about what just happened, Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie were listening to her understanding.

"Pointing you with a gun? I'll teach him a lesson."Jennie siad standing up from the sofa.

"Today we will go to the Baidi Palace to vent our anger for Chae."Jisoo said and smiled sweetly.

What kind of trouble do the four of them want? How would Park Jimin and the others react when they discover them?
What will Kim Seokjin do to Jisoo?...