Chapter 15

At this time, a man reluctantly got up on the ground. They saw Jennie took the wine bottle and slammed it on the man's head. The man who just couldn't get up easily, his eyes glared and fell to the ground, fainted.

"Hey hey, it's really violent." Jeon Jungkook stood there with his arms around his chest, shaking his head gently. In his impression, girls should be soft and gentle living beings.

"Violence? For this kind of scumbag man, you can only use force to solve the problems." Rosé picked up the chair and wanted to smash it down.

"Lay it down." Taehyung stepped forward and held her wrist. This simple two words were piercing cold.

"If I don't?" Rosé looked at him with stubborn eyes.

"Lay...down." Taehyung increased the strength of the hand. Rosé frowned, her hands trembled a little of the pain.

"Okay! You asked me to lay it down, don't regret it." She took a short step forward and put down the chair of her hands.

"You...!" Taehyung released her hand at the moment the chair fell, and quickly took a step back.

"What! What about me? I'm not yours. Don't use your lofty eyes to look at me. Don't use your commanding tone to talk to me, you heard it? Huh!" Rosé clapped her hands, snorted to Taehyung, and walked towards Jennie.

"Jen, what are we going to do, things have changed slightly." Rosé whispered in her ear. She said that the slight changes mean that they were the ones who smashed things in the end?

"We also smashed this thing, we provoke this thing, we also beat these people, let's talk, what do you want to do?" Jennie didn't want to make things like this, but there was no way, who told these men to commit their biggest taboo. She hates such a nasty man the most, this type of man, even if you kill him, it's incomprehensible.

"Ha!" Taehyung smiled coldly. "We should the one that ask you this question, right? How many heads have you grown, dare to come to Baidi Palace to messed up the place?" Taehyung looked at the four people in front of him.
Their expressions were almost the same, and that is 'it doesn't matter, it wasn't their problem'

"How many heads we have doesn't concern you. I will say for the last time, we are not here to mess up, do you have ear problems?" Jisoo stood on her tiptoe and shouted. This kind of action looks so naughty in someone's eyes, with a touch of cuteness.

Standing on tiptoes, frowning, her face flushed with anger. Someone tilted his head and smiled softly and walked towards her.

"Sooya, you are so cute." Kim Seokjin raised his hand and gently pinched Jisoo's chin

"Remove your dirty hands." She forcefully pushed away his hand

"Don't touch me with that hands that have touch eight hundred women." Jisoo points to Seokjin who was standing there smiling. All the men present squeezed cold sweats for this reckless little girl. They have never seen such a girl who wasn't afraid of death.

"Sooya, you are the first girl who get my interest, so...!" Seokjin flashed behind her holding her waist tightly, lowered his head and smelled her fragrance

"Asshole, Kim Seokjin go away!" Jisoo struggling, shouting loudly, but he was holding her tighter

"Kim Seokjin, let her go!" Rosé, who was the closest to Jisoo, reaches out to fight Seokjin.

"You should take care of yourself!" Taehyung stepped forward to stop her.

"The defeated, go away." Rosé clashed with Taehyung. Rosé's "defeated" is heard in the ears of the audience. Their boss Taehyung once lost to this girl? How could this be possible? Everyone couldn't believe it.