Chapter 8

Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung, Lisa Manoban and Kim Jisoo came to the restaurant, they found that there was no separate place at all, so they decided to sit with Park Jimin and the others, because they wouldn't be as charming as the other boys, looking at them lustfully.

"Jimin, there is a good show to watch." Kim Taehyung pushed Park Jimin a bit.

"Tae, do you think those girls will be their opponents?" Because of other people's affairs, Park Jimin didn't dare to be interested. He was silent and didn't say anything, just shook the coffee cup in his hand and watched quietly.

"Jennie, behind..." Rosé stopped and put her hand on Jennie's shoulder.

"Hey there, have you follow us enough?" Jennie turned around and looked at the girls coldly.

"We don't seem to have pets." Rosé put up her right hand and tapped her mouth with her finger.

"Who are you calling dog!" A girl pointed at Rosé and said angrily.

"Huh? Chae, did you scold them?" Lisa looked at these girls with contemptuous eyes.

"No Lis, she just asked who raised these pet. They scolded them themselves." Jisoo said in accordance with Lisa.

"You...!" Another girl was so angry that she pointed at Jisoo, but she didn't wait for her to finish speaking, Sana stepped forward and held the girl's wrist.

"Who is Kim Jisoo?" Sana just wanted to find the girl who 'seduced' Kim Seokjin and teach her a lesson. The rest of the girls, Sana doesn't pay attention to it.

"Jisoo, it seems that you are in trouble." Rosé looked at Sana with her arms around her chest, she saw a trace of sourness in her eyes.

"I don't remember seeing you." Jisoo looked at Sana inexplicably. Who knows that Sana raised her hand and just about to slap Jisoo's face.

"Jin, it seems that Sana is here for that two braids girl." Kim Taehyung watched Jisoo and Kim Seokjin, joking. This girl looks cute and very pitiful, but her personality was nothing like her appearance.

Because... Just when Sana's hand was only one centimeter away from Jisoo, she grabbed her hand and threw her out with a single over-shoulder, and Sana fell heavily to the ground.

"Yeah." Jisoo walked to Sana.

Uh...? What kind of girl is Kim Jisoo ?

How does it feel that she takes human life so lightly at this time?

"Snatch my man and beat me. Kim Jisoo, you are such a bitch!" Sana stood up from the ground and yelled at Jisoo, but what she did next surprised everyone...

Sana pointed at Jisoo and cursed loudly, but Jisoo's next move was a shock to everyone

"Me? Snatch your man? Huh!" Jisoo snorted meaninglessly.

"Jen, unnie is angry." It is hard for Rosé to imagine what amazing behavior Kim Jisoo will make after getting angry.

"Who is your man?" Jisoo looks around the restaurant.

"What the hell is she thinking about?" Jennie knows Jisoo's character. If she is really irritated, she won't do anything. On the contrary, Jisoo will make the person who excited her, bleed from her heart, because it is better to hurt her heart than to hurt her.

"Kim Jisoo, why are you pretending to be confused with me, dare to grab Kim Seokjin with me, but dare not to admit it?" Sana raised her hand again after she finished speaking, but this time, Kim Jisoo did not grab her wrist and threw her out, but gently jumped back.

"I will let you to see now how I steal your man." Jisoo turned around and walked to Kim Seokjin after she finished speaking.

"Aish! Don't tell me she is going to..." What Lisa saw next confirmed her thoughts, because Jisoo was already seated in Kim Seokjin's laps.

"Seokjin, what should I do? When someone came to school on the first day, your woman pointed at her and said that she was robbing her man...you are responsible of this." Jisoo lowered her head very innocently, her little hand kept gently pulling Kim Seokjin's collar.

"Hehe...hehe." Kim Taehyung raised his left hand to his mouth, smiling lightly.

"Little beauty, responsible? I think you have found the wrong person. The word responsible has never appeared in Seokjin's dictionary." Jeon Jungkook wants to know, if every girl comes to Seokjin to be in charge, can Jin be so busy?

"Okay, the little beauty made me be responsible. I must be responsible. How can I take this responsibility?" Seokjin really wants to play with the girl Kim Jisoo.

Maybe, she won't be as boring as other girls, maybe this Kim Jisoo will play with him for a long time. Pouch, when Kim Seokjin said this, he made Taehyung so frightened that he sprayed all the coffee he had just drunk. It sprayed out, but this spray happened to be all sprayed on...