Chapter 2

Night X Club

Kim Jennie and Kim Jisoo were stopped in front of a fat pig and a skinny monkey just a few steps after entering the club.

Park Chaeyoung sitting on the edge of the bar, and Lisa Manoban who were mixing drinks in the bar, were watching the excitement.

"Nini." They saw a man with a patterned dragon on his left arm and a white tiger on his right arm, followed by a few punks behind him.

"Oh, Mino oppa." Kim Jennie looked at the man standing in front of her.

"Jennie, I had an appointment with you for a week." Mino took a look at the fat pig and the thin monkey.

"You know my temper. You can't let it go today." This Mino oppa is clearly challenging the fat pig and the thin monkey.

"Oh! Oppa, I'm so sorry today." Jennie pursed her mouth and shook her head gently.

"How could I have trouble with money? But the problem is that I'm really not in the mood today." She looked at the fat pig and the thin monkey. It seems to be telling Mino that her good mood has been destroyed by the two people in front of her.

"Damn it, so brave you think you're, even our little Nini dare to provoke?!" Mino shouted to the fat pig and the skinny monkey. Kim Jennie stood there, sighing, shaking her head. It seems that these fat pig and thin monkey are in bad luck.

"What's the matter, I got offended today, and I have to have a few drinks with this girl named Kim Jennie, what can you do to me?" Fat Pig blew a whistle after he finished speaking. More than 30 people stood up and walked to them.

"What, you are competing for the people amount, aren't you?" Mino, it was a hard throw, breaking the cup in his hand. Suddenly, behind him stood up more than fifty people.

"Wow! Jen , the club is going to be reinstalled again." Jisoo said in a very flat tone in Jennie's ear. It's as if this happens often, and the club is always installed.

"Act, someone will give us money anyway!" Jennie answered Jisoo in a low voice.

"Ah! Mino oppa ,you...what are you doing? If you fight, I will be fired by the boss!" Jennie pretended to be scared and said.

"This is a check of one million. Tell your boss, this club should be reinstalled." Mino took a one million check from the check folder and handed it to her.

"Then, I'll leave first. Oppa must be careful. If there is a chance, I will accompany you to drink a few free drinks."Jennie walked to Mino and whispered in his ear. "Mino oppa , don't hold you back, Nini really hates them."

"No problem, remember to accompany me a drink." Mino lifted Jennie's jaw slightly.

"I know, how dare Nini lie to oppa?" She smiled and put away Mino's hand.

"Damn, dare to treat me as air, go!" After the skinny man gave the order, the two parties started to fight.

The bloody picture makes it disgusting to think about it. Kim Jennie and Kim Jisoo walked slowly to the girls, as if nothing happened behind them...

Please don't forget COMMENT and VOTE ☺️ Thanks for reading.