Chapter 31

Park Jimin is like saying that this kiss has nothing to do with him.

It was him who was kissed, and it was Kim Jennie who took the initiative to kiss

  "One is that I kissed you? The other is that I kissed you by mistake...?"
Jennie has never seen a shameless boy like Jimin.

What's the joke about the one she kissed on her own initiative?

  "Park Jimin, do you still want your face???"Jennie really wants to go up...slap him a few times

"You can carefully recall how the kiss happened just now. If you forget, I don't mind trying to do it again!"

Jimin pushed away his hands and shrugged.

Jennie looked down and recalled.

She heard Park Jimin say that it is better to be responsible for killing Taehyung, and then she turned around excitedly and raised her head to ask something.

However, he did not expect that at this time Park Jimin had already lowered her head, and her head was just raised...

Thinking about it this way, it seems that Jennie took the initiative to kiss.

  Oh wrong...

It was a kiss by mistake, not an active kiss

   "this……"Jennie remembered what was going on, and said there was no Park Jimin.

Because this is purely a misunderstanding that is not very ‘good’

  "Why, remember? I remembered that it wasn't me who kissed, but someone kissed by accident?"
Jimin aggravates the tone of a few words accidentally.

   is also helping to open the kiss intentionally or unintentionally

   "Um……!" Jennie answered boredly

She knew that Park Jimin was intentionally helping her to speak, and she didn’t need to chase her down.

  "Accident? Why didn't I encounter such a good accident?" Seokjin looked at Jisoo who was on the side

"I was very surprised. I went to your house and saw two great beauties!"

Jisoo is very unceremonious with Seokjin

   "normal……" Jungkook's faint answer.

"Wait a minute, Chae lived at Kim Taehyung's house yesterday, and Jisoo unnie lived at... Kim Seokjin's house?"

Then next, isn’t she going to live in the only one, no one will go

Jeon Jungkook's house?  ?  ?  ?

Hearing what Lisa said, Rosé and Jisoo nod their heads

"So, Lisa, you can only live in Jungkook's house, or else you have to go back to the big villa down the mountain to live. There is no one inside, it will be very empty at night, and it's a weird noise.  ..."
Jisoo is making a little grimaces, and her ten fingers are also twitching.

"Jeon Jungkook, you have such a good brother, I really sympathize with you..." Jisoo’s small hand patted Seokjin’s shoulder hard

   "boring……!" Lisa and Jungkook are talking in a tacit understanding.

"Jen, what about breakfast???"
Lisa tilted her head and glanced at Jungkook who was talking with her at the same time, then set her eyes on the coffee table in the living room.

"Well, let’s have breakfast first, and deal with other things in the evening..."

Other things, when saying this, Jennie looked at Kim Taehyung with cold eyes.