Chapter 22 (1)

Kim Jisoo lowered her head and stood in front of Seokjin clenching her fists.

"Little Sooya, why are you angry?"Seokjin tilted his head and looked at her with a charming smile, then raise his hand to touch her face.

Jisoo raised her head and smiled at him. This smile made his hand stop in the air, she was so beautiful, her smile makes people feel so comfortable. His heart began to beat so fast for the first time, he was taken aback. Looking at this refined, pure and lovely, who likes the innocent Kim Jisoo. He seems to have really met a girl who is likely to play with him.

Just when he was in daze watching her, Jisoo raised her hand, and then a slap sound rang out. All eyes were on Kim Jisoo and Kim Seokjin. He raised his head, Jisoo's five-fingerprintes were printed on his handsome face, and the corners of his mouth were bleeding.

When Park Jimin turned his head away to see Seokjin, his hand lightly relaxed. Seeing him distracted, Jennie took the opportunity to take out a hand, then turned around and kicked towards his head. Jimin quickly released her and flashed to the side.

"I was fooled..." Jimin didn't expect that Jisoo would come here to attract his attention.

"Why did you slap me!" Seokjin touched his cheek. This girl is really cruel, but why does she slap him? Seokjin's eyes were puzzled and angry, staring at Kim Jisoo. She looked at her hands

"Your skin is really thick, it hurts my little hand."Jisoo shook her hand and didn't pay attention to Seokjin's question, then turned around and left. Because her goal has been achieved, Jennie has escaped from Park Jimin's claws.

As for the man behind her, she already slapped him, so why are there so many whys?

Kim Seokjin was helpless and speechless by Kim Jisoo, twitching the corners of the mouth, he, the head of the Night organization, for the first time in his life, he was severely slapped by a girl. But he couldn't get angry. He may be crazy, he may be beaten stupid.

"Soo...!!" Seokjin just shouted a word out loud.

"Don't ask me why I slapped you, look over there..."Jisoo did not stop and continued to walk forward, but she raised her hand and pointed to Park Jimin's direction. Seokjin followed the direction pointed by Jisoo, and his mind understood it.

"Kim Jisoo, listen to me, I will make you mine." Hehe, this little girl who doesn't follow her outward appearance, after making you mine, I'll be training hard. Kim Seokjin thought in his mind.

Hearing Kim Seokjin say this, Jisoo stopped. She turned around and watched him not cold or hot, and said something without hurries...

"Want me? In this life, in the next life, in the next next life, until the sun emerges from the middle of the earth, until Mars hits the earth...im...po....ssi.....ble!" Jisoo playfully stuck her tongue out to him, turned and continued to walk.

"Oh, right!" Jisoo seemed to have thought of something, stopped and looked back. "Tell your subordinates, if anyone dares to call me sister-in-law in front of me, I will kill him understand?"
She said taking the hand of Lisa to leave, while Jennie and Lisa went to the warehouse.

"You all get out of here, and I remembered all of you: people who dare to deceive me from the gods, they are your fate." Jennie points to those lying on the ground. The subordinates of the Night organization left the warehouse without answering Jennie's words.

"Can you still stand up?" Rosé asked faintly before walking to a subordinate of the Gods.

"Sister, we are ashamed of the gods."
A boy lowered his head and barely got up and knelt down in front of Chaeyoung on a knee. It looks like he has no face to meet the leaders of the gods, and raised his hand, clenched his fist and slammed it to the ground.

"If you don't want to lose to others, just think a way to become stronger. There is no shame. People of the gods will never look down on their subordinates understand?" Rosé looked at the man who was kneeling in front of her.

"Yes, your subordinate understand. Always be loyal to the gods, and always be loyal to the elder sister." The man raised his head, looking at her with firm eyesight.

"Good." Rosé nodded lightly

"Chae." Jennie walked towards her. "let's go!" When she turned and left, she saw the boy who was half kneeling on the ground, a smirk flashed on his lips... "Could it be...?" Jennie whispered.

"Jen? What did you say?" Chaeyoung heard something, but she didn't listen to specifically.

"It's nothing, let's go back to find the others!" Jennie and Rosé leave the warehouse.

The four beauties of The gods killed the people of the Night Organization. This news will surely stir the whole campus.

"Jimin, are you going to let them go like this? Where do we put the face of Night Organization? They are there challenging our patience. I can't bear it anymore!" Taehyung pointed at the figures of Park Chaeyoung and Kim Jennie who had left the warehouse, and said angrily.

"Say...what happened?!" Jimin did not go to understand what Taehyung said, but went forward and grabbed the collar of one of his men and asked loudly.

"Yes...it's like this..." The subordinates told tremblingly.

"Fuck!" Jimin slammed the subordinate out.

"Boss!" Seeing Park Jimin getting angry, all Night Organization's subordinates knelt on a knee, shivering in fright. It wasn't fun for their leader to start a fire, he will kill someone.

"Where is Lian!" Jimin was looking for Lian among his men.

"He was shot and killed by sister-in-law." A boys imply said it.

"He was killed by...sister-in-law?" Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jungkook said at the same time. Only Jimin's expression was calmer.

"Kim Jisoo?" Jimin asked coldly and clenched fists to the point that they were trembling.

"Yes!" The boy nodded and answered.

"Remember, you aren't allowed to bully girls in school, otherwise they will see one, kill one, and it is not advisable to avoid the four bosses of the gods in the future. Don't conflict with the gods when they are not doing anything. You hear it?!" Taehyung stepped forward and said loudly to them.

"Yes leader!" All his men bowed their heads and responded. But they were confused. Those four girls didn't only park the car with their boss, but also sat with their boss in class and always fighting against the Night Organization. Why didn't the bosses take any action against those girls, but instead let them mess around at school and let them create an organization in school?

"Retire." Taehyung ordered, because he knew that Jimin had something to say to Seokjin. The men present did not speak, but just nodded, then got up and left.

A minute of silence passed...

"Hyung!" Jimin has never spoken to his brother in a tone of minus 100 degrees Celsius. But this time, he actually used this temperature to talk to Seokjin, that almost frozen him into a snowman. However, Seokjin knew in his mind what Jimin was looking for.

"Jimin, what do you want to do with her?"Jin looked at him. His dark face made him worry about Jisoo.

"I'll ell you at the club!" Jimin sighed and suppressed. He skipped class and chose to go to the Baidi Palace to talk to Jin.

"Hehe, Jimin, let's change a place!" Seokjin touched the face flushed by Jisoo. He didn't want to go back to Baidi Palace. If he go back like this, it's really embarrassing to be thrown on your doorstep.

"Fine." Jimin turned and walked towards the parking lot.

What will he do to Jisoo?