Chapter 13

In their private room, Jennie Kim, Park Chaeyoung, Lalisa Manoban and Kim Jisoo were discussing how to make a big trouble at Baidi Palace.

"Okay, that's it, let's change our clothes." Jisoo smiled.

"Of course, I think this Baidi Palace should also get reinstalled." Lisa walked towards the door and tilted her head slightly.

"Let's go! Let's see what the biggest entertainment hall in the city looks like!" Jisoo and the others left the restaurant and drove to another commercial street.

Baidi Palace.

"Get out all of here!!"

Taehyung returned with a dark face, opened the door when he came to the private room on the third floor, and yelled at the girls inside.

"Tae, what's wrong with you?" Seokjin pushed away the girl on his laps and told her to leave. All the girls walked away obediently because they didn’t want to be thrown out from here.

"Hyung, who provoke you? Make such a big fire? Is he looking for death?" Jungkook in all of his years, it was the first time he saw his brother angry like this, he was also very uncomfortable.

Taehyung closed the door forcefully, walked to the sofa and sat down, picked up the glass, filled it with wine, and drank it vigorously.

"What happened?" Jimin snatched Taehyung's glass. "Tae, drinking can't solve the problem." He said.

"What is the name of the newly transferred girl? What is Park Chaeyoung? She dares to point a gun at me, really...!" Taehyung kicked over the coffee table, he was depressed, because Park Chaeyoung was so shocked to him.

"What?!!" Jungkook and Jin said in surprise.

"Point with a gun at you? Why? Did you meet again?" What kind of person is a girl who keeps her gun with her at any time? Jimin knew very well in his mind. But he couldn't find a suitable gang to insert the identities of these girls.

"Yes, we just met again. I pointed the gun at her first, and then she...!" Kim Taehyung told them what happened when he met Park Chaeyoung.

"That said, she still intended to save your face? But who are they? Jimin, what do you think we can find out?" Hearing what Kim Taehyung said, Seokjin felt that those girls should have no malicious towards them. They don’t want to approach them, they really want to draw a line with them.

"I think even the investigation is fake, Jimin, what do you think?" Jin looked at Jimin, who was thinking. He didn't speak, but just nodded gently, and the atmosphere in the private room suddenly became dull.

At this moment, four sports cars stopped at the same time outside Baidi Palace. It was no one else who got out of the car, but was wearing a white low-cut shirt and black shorts is well-dressed Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung in a short skirt and a short top, Lalisa Manoban with a sexy black professional outfit and Kim Jisoo with a pink dress with a white lace.

"It's really big here!" Lisa looked at Baidi Palace, which is five times larger than Night X from the outer gate.

"I can't stand our toss in a big place." Jennie walked into the Baidi Palace after finishing talking. What about the security guards at the door?

What are they doing? Let’s look back. They turned out that the security guard standing at the door was stunned by the eyes of the four girls, is now standing at the door like a petrified sculpture.

"Wow! New girls? Oppa said it's messy here, do you want oppa to protect you?"
A man A came to Rosé whistling.

"Free to move." Lisa threw a sentence and walked to her favorite place... the bar, saying that the outside of the Baidi Palace seemed simple, but it was really similar to a palace inside, with a total of four floors.

The first floor is scattered.  VIP on the second floor, and the third and fourth floor is the private room and a make dirty works place. As for what kind of job...think about it and you'll know.

"Thank you, but I'm afraid you can't protect me." Rosé put her hands on her chest, tilted her head and smiled sweetly, almost stunned by the man in front of her.

"Little beauty, tell me why I can’t protect you? Man A  pressed down Rosé’s impulse, raised his hand and touched her face. Just when the man A's hand was about to touch her, she yelled...

"Help! Take away your dirty hands and don't touch me!" Rosé was so scared that she tears are spinning in her big eyes.

"Beauty, what's the matter?"  A tall man B who is about 20 years old, came over.

"He...he wants...he wants..." Rosé turned around and buried her head in the arms of this man B.

"Bro, first come first, understand? This girl...!" Man A looked at Rosé's body and swallowed. "I saw it first." He was thinking about the 'things he can do' with Rosé in his mind.

"But the problem is, she is in my arms at this time." Man B not only made Chaeyoung public, but held her tighter.

"The men who come to this Baidi Palace are all gangsters, bro, don't hurt your peace for a woman. If we make it up, it won't be good!" Man A reaches out to pull Rosé after speaking, man B turns around and avoids man A's hand.

"Don't call me bro. Just do it, do you think I will be afraid of you?" Man B’s tone seemed to have no regard for man A at all.

"You are really shameless, who of here dares not give me a bit of face for K bro?" Man A Oh no, K bro, K Bro?

"K Bro? I haven't heard of it, don't tell nonsense with me, don't disturb me and this little beauty". After speaking, the man B's hand went down to Rosé's waist, and he walked inside with her arms around her. K Bro clenched his fists and hit man B with anger.

"Little beauty, stand here and wait for oppa to come and play with you." Man B let Rosé go in his arms and turns around and kicks a sideways, kicking off K’s Bro hand.

"Be careful, handsome guys. Be careful. Be careful!"  Rosé said loudly, but the angry man B and the others couldn't hear it. The fight between K bro and man B not only alarmed the Baidi Palace, but also alarmed the men of both sides.

"Dragon Bro." A group of men walked towards man B, which is Dragon Bro, with wine bottles in their hands. It's not that everyone has guns on them.

At least there should be knives, right? He doesn’t even have a knife, and has to fight with the wine bottle of the club, of where came this type of people? Answer: There is a rule in Baidi Palace. No matter who you are or what you do, you are not allowed to carry guns or knives.

"Oh, you snached a woman in the face of our K Bro ?I think you have living enough." Another man catched the bottle in his hand to the corner of the table, holding the sharp bottle of the other half and pointing at Dragon Bro.

"Dumbass, dare you point with the bottle to our big bro?" Drangon Bro’s men pointed at Bro K’s men and cursed.

"Hey! It's really bored,  are these big men fighting or scolding?" Rosé stood with her arms around her chest and muttered softly

"I don't have time to scold you here, go!"
K Bro seems to be too impulsive, so impulsive to forget that he is in Baidi Palace. The tables and chairs in the Baidi Palace are not allowed to be through or smashed, but K Bro kicked the tables and chairs next to him in a fit of anger.

"This seems like a man. Men shouldn't do it. It's a woman who scolds in the street. But he is so miserable." Rosé looked at the people who came here. And at this moment, Kim Jisoo, Lisa Manoban and Kim Jennie were also very lively there!