Chapter 38(1)

When Park Jimin walked outside the bar, Jennie had already walked to the parking lot.

  "Where is your boss?" Jimin looked around, coldly asking the security guard standing outside the door like a sculpture.

"Ms Jennie went to the parking lot!" The security guard also answered blankly.

Ms Jennie?

Why it isn't boss?  What a name!

When he walked to the parking lot, he found that Jennie was already sitting in the car.

"Go home???" Jimin got in the car and asked Jennie.

"Then?" Jennie’s lack of tenderness proves that she is very angry now.

"What, you're angry!" Jimin started the car, left the club and drove towards home.

  "How dare I be angry with the big boss, I haven't lived enough yet!"

It’s a clear tone of 'you know the answer why ask. If it’s you, I don’t believe you aren't angry'

Jennie sitting in the car took out her mobile phone and sent a text message.

"I said it, I won't let you drink with others in the club!" Jimin drove the car seriously and didn’t care who Jennie sent messages to.

Because he knows, as long as he takes a glance, Jennie will know what he is doubting.

"When I said that I'll drink with someone...!" Jennie turned around and shouted to him.

"Then why do you wear this in the club? The clothes you wore when you first entered weren't good? Why did you go upstairs and change it..."

This kind of halter top, mini shorts, and thin high-heeled shoes reminds Jimin of the accompaniment girl in the club.

It isn't normal for him not to be angry.

No, it isn't normal even if it’s angry.

Why should he be angry?  Jennie and him are neither relatives nor carers, but only nominal girlfriends.

Yes, even a nominal woman is his Park Jimin woman.

"Because I only have this kind of clothes in the club, why did I change my clothes? Because what if I accidentally bumped into someone when I entered, I can get the clothes wet! Park Jimin, you really managed a lot...  "

What she wants to wear is her freedom, he has no right to control.

  "There is no way, my house lives by the sea, the management must be a lot!"

Jimin felt a little more comfortable after hearing Jennie’s explanation.

.....

After Jimin opened the door, Jennie saw that the shoes she bought today were neatly placed in front of the door.

She changed her shoes, threw the bag on the floor and walked to the sofa in the living room.

She didn’t ask anything, because she can guess even if she guesses, Park Jimin hired someone to clean the villa on time.
Otherwise, such a big villa cannot always be so clean.

Jennie walked to the sofa, picked up the remote control, and ate the things already set on the coffee table.

"Aish...girl!" Jimin shook his head helplessly.
He knows that Jennie is stunned with him.
Angry that he did such a domineering thing without asking anything in the club.

He didn't go over and talk to her.

He knew that to talk to Kim Jennie now was like stabbing a bee hive, and it would be very pitiful to be caught.