Chapter 40

"Hey...what's the matter!"

Jungkook's lazy voice with an impatient tone.

"kook, the one named Lalisa Manoban is now on the road to the villa down the mountain. If you want her to die hot, you can continue to sleep..."

After speaking, Jimin hung up and put his phone in the car.

"crazy......" Jungkook turned over and got out of bed, changed clothes casually, picked up the phone on the bed, and ran out.

"Why you haven't come yet, I'm going to be dried up!" Lisa crouched on the side of the road, randomly picked up a small stick and drew circles on the ground.

Pi...pi...pii!

Jungkook honked the car horn.

"Finally here. If you don't come, I will become a dried human flesh... It's so hot!"

Maybe it was because she squatted too long, Lisa was on the ground together, and she felt that she was going straight to the ground in darkness.

"It's okay!" Jungkook jumped out from the car door and ran to her quickly.

Steadily caught Lisa and carried her into his arms.

"Maybe... I've been squatting for a long time, and my head is a little dizzy!" Lisa closed her eyes and shook her head.

Huh?

Shouldn't she fall to the ground? how......

Lisa opened her eyes

"thanks......"

Lisa doesn't feel that she lowers her head and gently pushes Jungkook with her hand.

"Get in the car..." He let go of his arms very interestingly, and turned and walked to the car.

"okay......"She just took a step, her body leaned forward again.

"Let me help you. Maybe it's because of the sun for too long. You have some heat stroke, right?"

Jungkook supported her, opened the door for Lisa, and carefully fastened her seat belt.

"thank you!"

Lisa don't know why this heart keeps beating and beating, her face is also so hot and red...

Fortunately, outside for a while, otherwise, if Jungkook asked, she wouldn't know what to say.

"It's okay, but why are you here? Why didn't Jimin drive you to school?"

Jungkook started the car and drove to the school.

"Jennie and Park Jimin had some misunderstandings, and then she dragged me down the mountain. We wanted to drive to school by ourselves..."

"Ha ha......!"

This is the first time Jungkook showed such a sunny smile.

"Then, Jimin drove out and chased us, he aggressively took Jennie away and threw me on the side of the road?"

However, Jennie is such a serious girl, how could she be taken away by Jimin?

"Yes, how did we know that Park Jimin is so fierce, he threw Jennie into the car directly, I am worried whether Jen was injured!"

"How do I know? After all, I have been with Jimin for so long, so how much I know him very well!"

Jungkook knew Jimin very well, but he did not expect that he would throw Jennie into the car so brutally.

It seems that Jimin is really angry...

Kim Jennie, a person who can make Park Jimin who is usually as cold as an iceberg so angry.