Chapter 46(1)

"Mai, go, accompany me to the garden!"

Master Kim doesn't want to discuss this with Taehyung, because he has set his mind, no one can change it.

Taehyung was so angry that he pointed at the door but couldn't say anything.
He knows that his grandpa is hiding from him.
Helpless he can only choose to take a bath first, wash off the juice on this body.

"What... Jeon Jungkook, you said Chae and your brother are destined lovers? What ancestral earring are you talking about, and... Chae is already????" After hearing the news, Lisa screamed and stood up.

"Chae, she has gone to Kim's house?"

Gosh... This is really explosive news for Lalisa...

"Lis, don't get excited, let Jeon Jungkook finish..." Jennie walked to her and pushed her back to the sofa and sit down.

"It's also very strange to me. Park Chaeyoung will be my brother's destined lover. Will the two of them upset the sky if they are together? And I only learned today that the thing about the earring is true, because...because I wore the earring to other girls, but I took them off lightly..."Jungkook doesn't know what else to explain. "Tae and Park Chaeyoung? Is something wrong with your ear drill?" He really doesn't dare to think if Kim Taehyung will with Rosé.

How many violent incidents will happen in the future?

"It doesn't matter whether the earring has a problem or not, the important thing is that even if she wear the earring, will Rosé agree to it?...If she doesn't agree, no one can force her to do something..."

Jennie 's idea is that Rosé won't agree to this ridiculous thing, so she doesn't care about this. In comparison, she is more worried about Jisoo in the hospital.

But what about the facts?

After a series of words from Kim Taehyung, Rosé agreed to what they thought was ridiculous and absurd!

"Now, what if she get so angry with Kim Taehyung and she get dizzy and agree????" Lisa blinkeud her eyes and looked at everyone.

"La...li...sa!" Jennie shouted.

"Well, pretend that I said a nonsense, okay?" She pouting her mouth, covering her ears. She just said what she thought, because who makes Chae such an impulsive person? ?

"It's useless for us to sit here and think, go out to eat, and then go to the hospital to see Kim Jisoo and Jin hyung!" Jimin didn't go for a morning jog today. Rather, after getting up to wash and change clothes, he have been sitting in the living room watching TV.

Jennie won't obedience him listening to what he said yesterday, that little woman will definitely go to the kitchen to make food.

But he didn't want Jennie to enter the kitchen. He was afraid that she would be injured.
He got up and left the villa after speaking. The owner is gone, why are they sitting there then?

So they can only leave with Jimin.

Rosé took a shower and walked out with a towel around her.

The clothes prepared for her by the maid have already been put on the bed...

She walked to the bed and picked up the clothes

"Ah...? It's a skirt..."

The skirt is a skirt, why is it still a lady's skirt worn by such a good girl?

and there is a pink hairpin next to the skirt

"Do you want me to wear this thing? What a joke..."She threw the skirt back on the bed, only to find that her previous things were missing.