Chapter 35

Park Jimin drove to the commercial street with Kim Jennie, preparing to buy something with her.

But they didn’t expect that they met two gangs in a gang fight.
And one of them is pretending to be Park Jimin, the leader of the night organization.

What is this called?

The true and false Park Jimin?

"You said, what will happen if we go there now?" Jennie seems to have thought about what will happen next.

"Didn't you already think of it?" Jimin smiled.

This woman is not easy, she can always calm herself down and analyze things.
This is the first time Park Jimin has been helped by a girl like this.

But he doesn't feel very good...

"Try it???" Jennie thinks that Park Jimin and her thought of together

 "good……" Jimin nodded and got off the car and walked towards the crowd.

"Stop it...!!" Jimin stood beside the crowd and shouted.

And those people also obediently stopped.

"Are you Park Jimin???"

How does he feel that this person is so twisted?

Obviously, himself is Park Jimin.

"I am Park Jimin, who are you asshole!"

Fake Park Jimin pretends to be calm and fiercely pointing at Jimin.

"If you are Park Jimin, who am I?"

The groundbreaking Park Jimin didn’t start to beat that person.

But smiling, sneer

"You...you are!" The man was obviously very excited after hearing what Jimin said.

He rely on it, he almost cried out of excitement.

"Are you really the master of the Night???" The man threw the knife in his hand excitedly. Kneeling on the ground with a beep.

"Master Night, please take us in, Jeffrey swears to follow Night Master!"

Jeffrey, the fake Park Jimin waved his hand, and the brothers behind him all knelt on the ground.

 "Your thoughts?" Jimin looked at Jennie.

"Accept it, but don't make it too easy..." Jennie whispered in Jimin’s ear.

She believes that Park Jimin also thinks so, but not too easy, because people who send them too easily will doubt.

"Well, I planned that way too..." Jimin nodded in response.

He also knew that he couldn’t accept these people too easily.

But what should he do?

"Is he really the Park Jimin? Let's scape..."

The person acting on the other side, after seeing Jimin coming, he said aloud and ran away.

"Leave you, you can... But who can guarantee that you really want to join the night organization instead of being sent by someone else?" Jennie stepped forward and stood in front of the man named Jeffrey.

"How can the master of the night trust me and my brothers!"

Ignore...

Jeffrey chose to ignore Jennie’s question and went directly to Jimin.

This tone, this posture, this atmosphere

It’s like you don’t believe us, we will die.

Park Jimin and Kim Jennie, why do they still accept these people when they know there is something strange on them ?