Chapter 1

In Night X Club.

"Lis, make me an Angel's Kiss."

This female, Park Chaeyoung or Rosé, 17 years old, orphan. Her light yellow waves, and the ink-colored eyes seem to be able to speak. Angel-like appearance, devil-like figure, white flat-breasted umbilical tights, black hip mini skirt and high-heeled boots.

A girl sitting on the chair next to the bar with crossed legs, thinking with her eyes closed and head high, tapping on the table with her left, calling for a girl with a cocktail glass in her hand, wearing a black jumpsuit and bubble skirt, playing tricks.

"Okay, wait a minute!" The girl turned her head, put the adjusting cup in her hand on the bar counter and looked at Rosé, smiling sweetly.

This female, Lalisa Manoban, 16 years old, is an orphan. Long curly hair of chestnut color. A beauty who looks back and smiles, can fascinate thousands of sentient beings.

"By the way, Jen explained that we will go to school tomorrow, and the admission procedures have been completed by the end of the month. Why haven't they come back yet?" Chaeyoung looked at the door of the club.

"They should be on the way already. Look at the time, they should be here." Lisa said, looking at the her watch.

On the road...

Two red sports cars are driving at full speed towards the Night X Club.

"Jisoo, good driving skills, there is progress."

This woman, Kim Jennie, is 17 years old and an orphan. Black hair and big eyes, but don't keep staring at her eyes, because she has the eyes of a Persian cat, it will be fascinating.

"Jen, don't teased me again."

The girl who got out of the car and talked was Kim Jisoo. 17 years old, orphan. Big watery eyes, pure and lovely appearance, it seems that people can't help but want to protect her with their lives.

"Park the car." After Kim Jennie and Kim Jisoo arrived, they threw the car keys to the security guard standing at the entrance of the club.

"Yes, Miss." The two security guards caught the key, and opened the door and the two young women walked into the club.

The night was so peaceful, while in the Night X Club, the night was extremely noisy. The door was opened and two girls walked in.

"Hi little beauties! Would you like have a drink?" Suddenly, two men in their thirties approached them. One was fat as a pig, and the other one skinny as monkey. The fat who looks like a pig was holding a wine glass in his left hand, and his right hand was ready to touch Kim Jennie's face .

"Chae, look, unnies are here, what do you think Jen will do?" Lisa shook the cup in her hand, looking at the two standing at the entrance of the club.

"I guess, she won't do anything. Although she is usually childish, we all know that she is actually a very calm person. Unless that stupid really provokes her." Chaeyoung looked at Jennie and said with certainty.

"I think the same. Unless these two people did what Jennie was the most taboo thing or said what she hate the most, otherwise! She won't bother to move a finger. It would be challenging to beat them, nothing more." Lisa picked up the cup again, and made Angel Kisses for Kim Jisoo and Kim Jennie.

"Really? I think Jen is not very happy today, maybe she will?" Jisoo suddenly slides to a side and interrupted their conversation.

"Ab...so...lute...ly...not." Lisa and Rosé said in unison.

"Bet, how about a million? I bet Jennie will hit them." Jisoo said and put down the cup of her hand.

"You! Lost." Rosé is confident and ready to receive checks.

"Get ready to give the money, you." Lisa is also waiting to receive the one million.

"Well, let's see who loses and who wins?" Jisoo prayed infinitely in her heart.

Kim Jennie pushed away the pig hand of that fat pig with a smirk on her face .

"Handsome guy, the regular customers in this club, all know the rules of me, Kim Jennie." She was smiling sweetly, but her eyes were full of disgust for fat pigs.

"Huh? Little beauty still has rules? Tell oppa then." Another skinny monkey cringed and smiled. Looking at Kim Jennie with the eyes of the fanatic.

What...! I'll vomit, and...and oppa? How about being uncle? Really pretend to be tender. Kim Jisoo thought in her mind.

"My rule is to accompany me to drink and make an appointment first, and I only drink Angel's Kiss, (because there is no alcohol, I can drink whatever I like) The price of accompany wine, a cup 50,000."She also looked at the two men in front of him, resisting the feeling of vomiting in her heart.

"Hey Nini."

First chapter!! How was it ? I know it was a little short 😅But I'll make it better in the future. And thanks to every one who interested in this book. Please COMMENT and VOTE☺️