Chapter 24(1)

Lan Max wanted to use Kim Jennie and others to fight against Park Jimin, but he didn't expect to insult him.

"This account, my Night X Club, and you are tied. Lan Max we doesn't need the Night Organization to deal with you." Jennie stopped Max's words. Things started because of them, she didn’t want to owe others anything.

"You are……?"Max stopped walking.
Turned around and looked at the four girls in front of her. They have a different temperament from ordinary girls, the surface is cold, but the bones are proud.

"It's not I am, it's we are, open your dog's eyes and recognize the boosses here." The owner of the Night X Club is no longer mysterious. Because of Kim Jennie's words, all the people in the field are talking about it. So these four beautiful women are actually the bosses here?

"Are you, the owner?" Kim Taehyung looked at Chaeyoung, and wondered.

"What do you think then?" Rosé's meaningless answer.

"You..."Jungkook just wanted to ask something, but Lisa stopped him back.

"Don't be talking or asking the same question, is there something wrong with your ears and you can't understand Chae?" Lisa's cold words made Jungkook feel like he had hit the north wall.

"Unexpectedly, my little Sooya is the boss here." Although Kim Seokjin knew in his mind, Kim Jisoo would not be like ordinary club girls, but after knowing that she was the boss, Seokjin's mood suddenly became very good.

"Hng, there are so many things you don't know." Jisoo was very proud of themselves.

Uh……!  Indeed

  Seokjin quietly looked at the person in his arms

Who would they be? They don’t think about this issue anymore.

But the only thing they can be sure of is that these girls must be related to the BlackWay.

There are so many things you don’t know?

Kim Seokjin thought about this sentence repeatedly in his mind.

"Night organization, Night X Club! Oh, I should have thought of it long ago" Lan Max mistakenly believes that the relationship between night x club and night organization.

  "Boss Max, you are old, you never thought of such an obvious thing. How do you take care of the black D?"
Park Jimin did not deny Lan Max’s conjecture. But continue to let him misunderstand.

"Jen..." Rosé walked to Jennie's side.

"Let him said" Jennie wants to know what Park Jimin is playing, pay attention.

Could it be that he wanted to find out their details through this?

Haha, Park Jimin would underestimate them too!

"Oh……!" Rosé didn't understand, but she still nodded.

"Then please boss Jimin and them to take care of your women" Max dropped provocative words and turned and left.

"Max..." Sana ran a few steps

"Kim Jisoo, pray that you never fall into my hands"

The picture at this time seems to only have Kim Seokjin, Kim Jisoo and Sana.

When she turned and left, her gaze showed no murderous aura.

And...hate

This is the killing thought that sprouted in hatred...

Seeing Sana’s eyes, Jisoo had a strong bad feeling in her heart

"If I fall into her hands, I will definitely be tortured by her to the point of inhumanity!" Kim Jisoo curled her small mouth and shook her head.