Chapter 14

In Baidi Palace, K Bro kicked over the tables and chairs next to him in a fit of anger, and started a fight with Dragon Bro men. Park Chaeyoung took advantage of the chaos and walked to a side. "Done."Rosé raised her left hand, fingering.

Turn to Lisa.

"I want to pk with you." Lisa leaned against the corner of the bar, looking at the bartender in the bar blankly.

"Miss, are you kidding me?" The bartender didn’t take Lisa’s words as a thing, but continued to play tricks.

"The last time." Lisa took the adjusting cup and played with it in her hand. "I.want.pk.you." Her tone was very cold and light. So cold that others will subconsciously fight a cold war when they hear what she says, and it fades to the point of putting this first-level bartender in Baidi Palace in their eyes.

"Pk with me? Miss, do you think you are worthy of?" The bartender put down the mixing glass in his hand, and looked at the ice beauty who was expressionless, exuding an icy breath from the inside out...Lalisa Manoban

"You will know if I'm worthy or not." Lisa walked towards the bar with the tune cup in her hand.

"Dare to come to Baidi Palace to make trouble, I think you have live enough."
The bartender pointed to Lisa angrily and said. "Pk, okay! If you lose, keep your hand." He wanted to scare Lisa, but he didn’t expect...

"Don't dare to use your dirty fingers to point me."Lisa pushed away the hand of the bartender. "What's the point of keeping hands? Let's bet on our lives, and those who lose, how about keeping their lives?" Lisa strode forward to the bartender. She raises her head and looks at the bartender with those cold and clear eyes.

"Bet... bet...bet!" The people were shouting in the bar, holding the cup in their hands, hitting the bar, making noises.

"Okay, I will let you forth with nothing."  The bartender picked up the glass and started the tricky bartending. But Lisa tilted her head and looked at it.

"Stop...it's so boring, is this just the first-level bartender of Baidi Palace?"
Her tone was sarcasm. "I want you to know what is trick bartending." She picked up the adjusting cup and threw it into the air, raising her left foot to catch it.

"Wow!!!" Everyone was amazed.

With a squeeze on her left foot, Lisa turned around, carrying the cocktail glass with her right hand to catch the cocktail glass behind her, Then she took three wine bottles from the bar with her left hand, and threw them together again, and all the wine falls into the glass.

"Uh...?"  The bartender stopped his hands and looked at Lisa blankly. Is it because she has eyes on her back, or her hands, or the adjust cups and bottles are alive that can listen to her?

The bartender was thinking in his mind.

"What are you in a daze? You lost." Lisa put down the things in her hands, looked at the bartender, and is like she was telling him...Your life should be handed over.

Lisa’s bartending shocked everyone at the bar, including the bartender who bet with her

"Life. Bring it." She streched out her hand, and the bartender gently stepped back.

"Little...Miss, forget it...forget it." The bartender didn't dare to look at her eyes, why was she still an ice beauty Lalisa Manoban, and just now, at this time, her body exuded an aura of freezing human heart was... Murderous? Why is such a beautiful girl exuding such a terrifying murderous aura?

"Forget it? If I lose, will you forget it? If you want me to come and go with nothing, I will tell you to walk in and go out sideways." Lisa step by step approach to the bartender who backed down again and again, he was so scared that fell on the ground.