Chapter 24(2)

Park Jimin and Kim Jennie's eyes are relatively stalemate.

The friends standing next to him are dare not take a breath too big, all of them are ready to fight.

"Let you live in my house just for safety. You are different from them. They just stumbled on Lan Max, and you almost killed him. Even if you are good at your skills, you are girls after all, and girls’ physical fitness will never be better than boys. In case one of you is alone, if the person you are alone is caught by Lan Max, what do you think he will use to deal with you?"Park Jimin broke the stalemate between him and Jennie.

Looking at the change of Jennie’s expression.

"With you, I am more dangerous" Jennie has to admit that park Jimin’s words are indeed very reasonable.

But when she thinks about Park Jimin holding her at school today, Jennie has a lingering heart.

"Kim Jennie, I said that I can’t fight a woman like you with a certain kind of sexual interest. I still don’t want to lie on the same bed with you and be frozen to death." Park Jimin watched jennie's face not flushed, and his heart was not beating. He calmly said... a lie

Lying with a girl like Kim Jennie, he wasn't frozen to death.  But was suffocated to death.

Jennie lowered her head and thought about all the words Jimin said.

But she knew very well in her heart that Park Jimin’s very realistic and persuasive reason was just to give each other a better step.

If she disagrees, Jimin will threaten her with Jisoo and the gods.

"I am as good as you, what are you still afraid of? Also, I didn't seem to say from beginning to end...Will we live in the same room?" Jimin’s face again brought that playful smile.

Seeing Jennie's silence like this, Park Jimin knew that she would almost agree to his request.

"Okay, I promise you" Jennie couldn’t slap Park Jimin a few times when he saw the abusive smile on his face.

"Jennie, you... him. You can't be with such a dangerous species..." Jisoo pointed to Jennie and park Jimin.

Jisoo, who was about to say a stallion, but she changed her words

"You can't be with this dangerous person" Don’t want, Jisoo don’t let Park Jimin take Jennie away.

Such a fickle, so carefree man, Jennie is with him, she will definitely be bullied.

"Don't worry, he is not my opponent" Jennie turned around and touched Jisoo’s head.

She knew that Jisoo was worried about her, and she was not sure about her.

"Rosé, Lis, Jisoo come here for a moment." Jennie feels that their plans need to be advanced quickly.

So she called Rosé and others to the stairs

Park Jimin didn’t ask another question about what Jennie was going to do. Because he knows that even if he asks, the answer may not be true

Kim Jennie and their plans will be?

Why avoid Park Jimin and others who are in the same boat?

Could it be said that this so-called advance plan is related to the Night Organization...?

In the end, Jennie agreed to what jimin said, but she called her friend to the stairs

"Lis..." After arriving at the stairs, Kim Jennie leaned against the wall. Looking at the Lalisa that has been very calm from beginning to end.