Chapter 55

As soon as Kim Jennie and Park Jimin left the park, her cell phone rang.

"Yes, what's wrong, Lisa?"

"It's everything okay, just to tell you that the children are all asleep, we should we go back!"Lisa stood outside the door, looking at the children in the bedroom through the window.

"Okay, it's not too early, let's go back... Tell the dean that I won't going to see her. I'll just go to the car and wait for you!"

After speaking, Jennie hung up the phone and changed the direction, walking outside the lonely courtyard.

"Don't you need to tell to the kids?" Jimin asked behind her.

Why, he suddenly felt that she seemed to be a different person, and suddenly became quiet. She must be reluctant to be separated from Nini. Indeed, Nini is very cute, then...

Jimin suddenly had an idea.

"Kim Jennie, do you want to..." He wanted to talk about his thoughts, but was interrupted.

"No, if we can, I hope they can live a normal life, not like us... If it can, I hope they will be adopted... Find a couple who loves them, staying with us, they will be in danger." What he wants to say, Jennie has guessed.

But, no... Just a Lan Max is dangerous enough, if they let the children be with them, children will be in danger, and danger will appear by their side at any time. They are still young, they don't know how to protect themselves at all, if something happens, they will die.

"Oh, I understand." Jimin nodded and did not continue.

They sat in the car and waited for a while, then everyone came out.

"Wow, I am in a good mood today... Tomorrow in school, I will be in a better mood." Jisoo said and stretched. "Are we going home?" Listening to her tone, she seems to not want to go back so early.

"Of course not, it’s not our personality to go back just like this! Let’s go...go to the club" Lisa put her hand on Jisoo's shoulder.

"That's it!" Jisoo nodded and said.

"Drag racing?" Lisa raised her eyebrows and looked at Jennie. It seems that Lisa is in a good mood today, revealing the usual her...

"No problem... Kim Seokjin go away!" Jisoo reached out to pull Seokjin.

"Sit down , is your arm fine? You're driving, I don't want to have a car accident." Seokjin gently shakes off her hand and fastens Jisoo’s seat belt.

"Yes unnie, sit on the car obediently... I'm going to see how skilled is Kim Seokjin's driving!" Lisa said with a witch-like smile on her face.

"Sit down everyone, fasten your seat belts, three, two, one... start!" After Jennie shouted the slogan, the three cars started together and drove to the night x club.

"Yes, I'm Park Jimin... block route 16 right away now, we are drag racing!"

It’s safer to block the road. Looking at their seriousness, it should have been a long time since racing!

After receiving a call from him, Route 16 was immediately blocked.

The night gradually dimmed, and only three sports cars were seen one after the other, driving fast on the road.

"Hey Kim Jisoo, is there anything you girls don’t know ? Why your cars driving skills are so well????"

Seokjin was just overtaken Jennie, and he was overtaken by Lisa. Almost all three cars are in a miniature diagonal line.