Chapter 23 (1)

After the dynamic music stoped, Jisoo walked down the stage and sat down. Rosé approached the waiter who was holding a microphone. The waiter knowingly handed it to her.

"Ehem...ehem!"  Rosé lightly throats and lifts her hand across her hair. "People who often come to our Club should know what is the next link? That is the auction time, the reserve price is 30,000, and the higher price will order a song and a dance." Rosé put the mic next to her and watched off the court.

"Huh? Thirty thousands? Aren't they tired?"Jungkook sneered, turned around and drank the wine in the glass. "Thirty thousand, ten minutes? Isn't it black, this is clearly a grab." He said.

"Jungkook, not 30,000 in ten minutes, but 300,000." Kim Seokjin pointed to the person holding the price tag in front if them.

Kim Jisoo, how many surprises can your space bring me? Although I know you can’t be a good girl like Taehyung said, but this time it seems to shock me too much...shocked me that made me a little unacceptable.

"Waiter!" Kim Taehyung suddenly raised his hand and shouted. "Does she dance all type of dances?" He lowered his head and whispered to himself.

"What this gentlemen need?" The waiter put his hands in front of him, bending over and talking respectfully.

"You are much more polite than the two girls on the stage. I really doubt that your boss would hire such troublemakers to come here. Is it possible that he is afraid that this club will be open for too long?" Jeon Jungkook said with some dissatisfaction.

But he didn’t know that if the girls he so-called troublemakers stopped doing it, the club would really be closed.

Listening to Jungkook, the waiter didn’t explain anything, just smiled professionally.

"Three millions, ask her if she dances all tipe of dances." After speaking, Kim Taehyung waved his hand to the waiter.

Do you dance any type of dance?

Will you be so greedy for money?

Will you be as unloving as the women in the past?

Don’t know why, Taehyung’s heart is a little scared, afraid to hear she would say yes. The waiter ran to the stage and said something in Rosé’s ear. She picked up mic and stood up. What would she say? Yes...?

"Go down!" After listening to the waiter’s words, her expression was obviously a little unhappy.

"Yes." The waiter nodded and left. Rosé picked up the mic beside her and stood up.

"The gentleman who was asking for 3 millions just now asked me if I can dance at all types of dances. I can tell you now..." Chaeyoung casually pointed at Taehyung. And the venue were also whispering, saying nosenses. There were also looking around looking for the man who shouted 3 million.

"If you want to see what 'my lady' dances, don't say three million, even if you have the money to bid thirty million, I still don’t want to take it off, want to see, you spend 300,000 to find a senior slut. She can dance for you all night, use less money to insult me, be careful, I change the money into coins, I use money to kill you."

Park Chaeyoung is angry. She kept looking down the stage. "Kim Taehyung, you are dead" her eyes fell in a remote corner.

"I won't dance today, I'm not in the mood." Rosé threw Mic to Jisoo after saying.

"Hey, Rosé, wait for me." Jisoo got up and chased her, the mic also just threw it away.

But she threw the mic in an amateur, so she threw it too high, so high that the waiter jumped up and couldn’t catch it.