Quenching the Blade... For the First Time

Start from the beginning

MURDER!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Drawing his blade, he decided he would give him one chance to repent, much to their discontent. Quickly equipping his armor as he ran, he kicked him away, down the alley.

Get Dropkicked, Nerd!

However, he didn't agree with that sentiment. It was far more important to save the innocent still in the alley. To the woman, Izuku gave a glance and a single command. "Run."

"Thank you!" She turned and ran down the alley and to the main road.

Focusing back on the Pro-hero, he gave an ultimatum. He was kinda unused to this position, so he had to do everything in his power to remain steady. "I'm going to give you one chance to back off and reform."
"Hell no! We should be able to do what we want, free to use our quirks however we wish! Besides, she was a worthless quirkless slut!" As soon as those words left his mouth, Izuku's brain was immediately assulted by the Chat's many, many voices.

HE SICKENS US. KILL HIM. KILL, KILL, KILL!

NO MERCY!

Welp, that guy fucked up... He would have died anyway.

You shall make a wonderful sacrifice.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

DIE!

Welp, he will die, and no one will miss him.

RAIN HELL ON THOSE WHO HURT OTHERS FOR SATISFACTION, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

And that last sentiment what what Izuku agreed with the most. twisting his face into a snarl, he decided that there would be absolutely no mercy for this sick bastard. "That's it, I've given you your chance. You forfeited your life that when you said that."
"What, because the quirkless don't deserve to live? Ha!"

"You. are. dead."

Sliden' Go decided his best course of action was a frontal assault. Considering that intelligence didn't seem to be one of his strong suits, same with situational awareness... Izuku figured that would be his plan of attack. And so, he was able to avoid it easily, especially with his new, stronger body. Chat also couldn't believe his stupidity.

You shittin me?

He's got to be kidding, right...?

Izuku recited his knowledge of the hero aloud. "Sliden' Go, Quirk: Slick. Allows you to make flat surfaces frictionless, increasing your speed. And a Quirk Supremacist following Re-Destro, from the sounds of it. You are proof of a plague infecting society and the government. You cannot survive."

Government, you say?

Stain's going to love this kid...

That last part notwithstanding, and sounding more like forshadowing than anything else, Izuku ignored that for now as the Pro 'hero' yelled out: "You're just speaking gibberish!" But, he was clearly unnerved by the depth of the information.

"Am I? Then why are you afraid?" He swung at the hero, slicing his leg in a fluid motion. He avoided the most critical damage, but still received damage. Twirling the blade as if he'd used it for years, he dodged the Pro's attack, and sliced down again, severing the achilles tendon, effectively making him quirkless, as he couldn't use his quirk without hurting himself now. He tried to crawl away but Izuku didn't let him. Placing his weight on him, he raised his blade and swiftly pierced into his back. The hero screamed as he was pinned. Raising the sword, he stabbed where he knew the heart would be, hearing the crunch of bone as his scapula fractured and pierced his heart alongside the steel blade. Ripping it out, he watched as the "hero" bled out over the course of a minute. The voices cheered his action. YOU DID WELL, GET MORE FALSE, TAINTED BLOOD! WE WANT THE CORRUPTED DEAD! JUSTICE FOR ALL!

JUSTICE FOR GOTHAM

Wrong place, dummy

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

THE BLOOD GOD HAS AWOKEN!

Wait... am I... the Blood God? Izuku couldn't believe what they were implying. Such a powerful sounding nature... and that wasn't him.

YES! BLOOD AND MURDER!

YES!

E!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

BORNE OF BLOOD, MADE BY BLOOD, RISE TO OWN THE BLOOD!

However, before he could contemplate the magnitude of all of this... there was a new voice, interrupting Chat directly. It was gravelly, grating against his ears. But... instead of being against him, or demeaning... he praised Izuku. That made him far more receptive than he would have been otherwise. The man was inquisitive, whoever he was. "Well done. Why kill that hero?"
"He was assaulting a woman. Justice condemned him there and then."

"Perfect."

"Why have you come?"

"You have potential to cure this cursed hero society of the corruption that roots through them. I wish to train you to handle it better."

Hi Stain.

Mr. Stainy!

Is that Mr. Licky Licky Stabby Stabby?

Stainy Boi...

Shaking them away for the moment, Izuku turned to see the serial killer, dressed in his personal attire. "I'll accept."