(47) The ice bath

Zacznij od początku

"Look, if it feels too risky, you don't have to do this." Derek told him and Isaac looked like he considered this but then he took off his shirt exhaling.

He stepped into the bath gasping and breathing heavily as he sat down. Derek and Scott pushed him down underneath and Alex used her powers to hold him in that position till he stopped fighting against it.

Once she felt him calm down and she knew his heartbeat had slowed down enough, she stopped using the powers and he floated to the surface of the water, his eyes closed.

"Now, remember, only I talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out." Deaton told them before he started speaking directly to the hypnotised teen.

"Isaac? Can you hear me?" Deaton asked.

"Yes." Isaac answered. "I can hear you."

"This is Dr. Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions. Is that all right?"

"Yes." Isaac said.

Derek and Scott were standing next to Isaac in case he started moving again.

"I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible, like you're actually there again." Deaton told him.

"I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that." Isaac said getting anxious and moving in the water.

Alex was about to use her powers on him but Deaton held his hand up.

"Don't, it might draw him out, confusing him about the fact that he can't move." He whispered to her and she nodded lowering her hands.

The three boys were holding the werewolf down making sure he didn't move too much.

"Isaac, it's all right. Just relax. They're just memories." Deaton said, calming him down when the lights started flickering. "You can't be hurt by a memory."

"I don't wanna do that." Isaac repeated.

"It's all right." Deaton said again.

"I don't want to do that."

"Relax. Relax."

Isaac calmed down and he stopped moving.

"Good."

"Now let's go back to that night. To the place you found Erica and Boyd." Deaton said. "Can you tell me what you see? Is there some kind of building? A house?"

"It's not a house. It's stone." Isaac said. "I think marble."

"That's perfect. Can you give me any other descriptors?"

"It's dusty, so empty." Isaac told them.

"Like an abandoned building? Isaac?" The lights started flickering as Isaac furrowed his brows. "Isaac?"

"Someone's here." Isaac said and he grabbed Scott's arm. "Someone's here."

"Isaac, relax." Deaton told him.

"No, no, no, no. They see me, they see me!" Isaac started moving again and he yelled out as the boys held him down.

"Just memories. You won't be hurt by your memories. Just relax. Relax."

Isaac calmed down again.

"Good." Deaton said and there was an eerie silence. "Now tell us what you see. Tell us everything."

"I hear him." Isaac said opening his eyes. "He's talking about the full moon, about being out of control when the moon rises."

"Is he talking to Erica?" Deaton asked.