Chapter 7

Tris pov.
The little path leads me straight home. Once I get there, I go straight to my room. I'm really hungry, but I really don't want to go all the way downstairs.
My stomach grumbles, causing a big plate of food to appear in front of me. I lick my lips.
I start gobbling down the food when, suddenly, I realize that when I really need something, I could make it appear. I wonder if I could do it without needing it. I start trying to make an anima-
It hits me! The same way that I made the animals appear is the same way I could make anything appear. I start thinking of happy memories.
A cute outfit appears in front of me ( picture above ). Cool, I could use this for school tomorrow. Speaking of which, I go to check the time.
11:27 pm.
God it's late.
I decide to put my powers to the test. I snap my fingers, and bam! My pajamas are already hugging my body.
:-:-:Time Skip:-:-:
I wake up and change to my new clothes. They fit perfectly! I quickly brush my hair and go downstairs. I quickly eat a muffin and race upstairs and brush my teeth.

"Caleb I'm leaving!"
"It's fine I'm picking up Michelle anyways."
Michelle is his girlfriend. It's so annoying. One day I came home to two half naked bodies in the couch. I'm never going to forget that. Ew.
I walk over to school and spot Christina.
"Hey girl. "
" uh Christina your always so pirky. How can you be so early in the morning?"
"I don't know, honestly. "
"Whatever lets get to class. "
"Hey can you please sit with us at lunch today?"
"I'll try."
"Yes!"
:-:-:Time Skip To Lunch:-:-:
Christina and I head over to our table.
Uriah comes rushing toward us.
"I waited for everyone to be together!"
He says sort of out of breath.
"Zeke, Four, and I have something big to share. "
That sure gets everyone's attention.
"We were in the forest just goofing of yesterday-"
"As always." Lynn says.
"Don't interrupt me! Alright so we just see this beautiful fragment of forest. Almost too pretty to even be true, and we walk toward it, until we spot a lion, tiger, leopard, and a cheetah. We start backing up, and a huge wall just randomly appears. The animals started walking toward us, and we were all scared out of our minds- boys please you know you were. "
He says as if knowing they were going to interrupt. The boys just nod in an embarrassed way.
"And then , when we thought we were going to die, they just cuddle on our legs, but honestly it was pretty cool. We were wondering if you guys would like to come and check it out. "
A chorus of 'yeahs ' and 'lets do this' go around.
"Sorry guys can't go Im honestly not feeling well. I have nausea. "
Four just has a relieved face on, but everyone else looks disappointed.
I'm going to have some fun with these bastards. I'm going to turn into a wolf.
:-:-:Time Skip:-:-:
School ended and I go back into my power-made nature park.
I concentrate, and before I know it, I'm on the ground, with paws instead of hands.

Four pov.
I'm so relieved Tris isn't coming. I've had such mixed emotions around her. I never meant to hurt her. I'm now realizing that it was wrong to treat her that way. I need to apologize.
:-:-:Time Skip To Forrest:-:-:
After a long period trying to find 'The Pit' - that's what we named the fragment of forrest, we finally found it.
But this time, something was up. The animals were all huddled around something.
I step closer, curiosity consuming me. A gorgeous white wolf is sitting dominantly in the center, as if giving orders. I signal the group to come over. We had to be careful, for we could be eaten to shreds. They seem to get the signal.
As I step closer, a branch cracks under my feet.

Tris pov.

My sensitive canine ears detect noise. They're here.
I look over to the source of sound. Four is standing there, fear clearly written around his face. I need to show them that they don't need to fear us. I command - well ask them to- the other animals to stay there, and let me handle the situation.
I slowly approach Four. His face is as pale as a ghost. Not even, he looks as pale as transparence. I kindly go over and cuddle in his leg. He lets out a sigh I think not even he knew he was holding. He carefully bends down, hand ready as if to touch me. And he does. His long fingers go delicately through my fur, as if not wanting to break  it, as if we're the most delicate thing in the world. He lets out a chuckle.
I tell the other animals to go and choose a person.
The cheetah chooses Christina.
The leopard chooses Will.
The lion chooses Uriah.
The tiger chooses Zeke.
I feel bad for Marlene, Shauna , and Lynn. They don't have an animal. I make a zebra, a baby giraffe, and a baby bear appear behind a bush - so they wouldn't be seen pop out of mid air obviously.
The animals casually walk out and choose their owners.
The zebra chooses Shauna.
The baby giraffe chooses Lynn.
The baby bear chooses Marlene.
And I didn't choose Four, he chose me.
Everyone starts playing with their animals.
I feel disgusted even being near Four, but I have to act along. My white fur brushes against his clothes, as if I were cuddling with him. He laughs, a very manly laugh, a cute one. That type of laugh that only certain people get to hear, the restricted one.
"Hey guys, let's name our new pets. "
Uriah shouts.
Four names me Snow.
Christina names the cheetah Speedy
Will names the leopard Stealthy
Uriah names the lion Sleepy
Zeke names the tiger Strikey
Shauna names the zebra Stripes
Lynn names the giraffe Heights
Marlene names the bear Fiery

And then I feel great pain rush through my body.

Authors note:
Hey guys👋✋👋✋
I'm really proud of this chapter. The ideas kind of zoomed into my head and I had to immediately wright them down. I hope you guys like it! Stay fresh.
-Regina🌷