Chapter 22

Tris pov.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I turn over and turn my alarm of, but stop when I feel a sharp pain in my leg. I look over, and see blood, lots of blood.

Shit

'Snow!'

'I'm working on it!'

'God damn it Snow what happened!'

'I don't know! Everything was alright but then all of a sudden blood started pouring everywhere!' She says frantically.

Pain, unbearable pain shoots all throughout my body. My eyelids feel heavy, and I lean down on my bed.

'Beatrice don't you dare fall asleep!' I jolt upward, only to be stopped by more and more pain.

'Four' I tell Snow, ' Get Four', I say before I black out.

~<~>~<~>~<~>~

"Tris, Tris, wake up!"  A familiar voice says waking me up. I slowly open my eyes, but once light fills them, I quickly shut them.

"Oh my god, you're okay!" Someone says with a sigh of relief. I then remember what happened, and let out a groan. I slowly try to open my eyes. A tired looking Four stands before me, and he lets out a shaky breath. I look down at my leg, and see bandages covering it. The injury doesn't hurt as much as before, but it certainly doesn't feel good. I rest my head against my beds headboard, and breath in strongly, before asking, "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know how, but it was like a voice in my head told me to com over here. It sounded kind of urgent, so I came here. Anyways, enough about me. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" He practically screamed at me.

How the hell am I supposed to explain that?

The question hung in the air, and instead of voices, a silence like death hung over us.

"It's okay, you don't have to answer, but I will eventually need to know." He tells me.

I sigh. "What time is it?" I ask. He takes out his phone, an iPhone 6 may I add, and checks the time.
"8:17"
"Damn it." I mutter to myself. I jump off the bed, but wince when my injured leg makes contact with the floor.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm getting ready for school."

I limp over to my closet and pick out an outfit which consists of black leggings, and a random neon green t-shirt.
"Can you please get out so I can change?" I ask nicely.

"What do you think you're doing!? Your leg is severely injured and you plan to go to school? Are you crazy? You're going to get hurt again! I'm not letting you go back." He says matter of factly.
"Four, I'm fine. It doesn't even hurt anymore. "

"I say you flinch when you stepped on the floor!"

"Tell you what, if it starts hurting, I'll tell you and we can leave." I say innocently.

"Fine. But the second it starts hurting, you better tell me."

"Thank you! Now let me get ready." He chuckles and starts walking out the door.

I quickly change, pot some converse on, brush my teeth, put my hair in a ponytail, and head outside with Four.

"I think that's the fastest I've ever seen a girl get ready." I look over at him and he has a shocked expression on his face. "I've never seen them get ready so quickly and still manage to look so beautiful." Now I'm the one with the shocked face. As you know, a blush is evident on my face. "Thank you." I say, pressing a kiss on his cheek.
I check the time, and it reads 8:31.

"Shit , we're going to be late for school!" I whisper / scream.

"Ten get your pretty but in the car. " he opens the door for me.

"Why thank you." I say in an awful British accent. We both burst out laughing.

"That was the worst accent I've heard in my life!" He says, tears streaming down his face.

"Yeah, yeah. Now drive, we're going to be late. " he starts the engine and we make our way to the living hell people call school.

We arrive and was immediately pulled out by a I don't know if she's happy or angry, Christina.

"Do you have anything to tell me, Beatrice. "

Oh snap.

Hey guys.
I guess we had some trouble at the beginning but, we got some some/what cheesy Fourtris moments.

10 votes
7 comments for next chapter.

Love you guys,
Stay fresh,
-Regina🌷