Chapter 9

Recap: 'Everything was a blur, until dismissal. '

Tris pov.
My eyes start to sting.

"Are you alright, Tris?" I hear Four ask.
"Yeah, why?" I ask him back.
"Your eyes are yellow. You also look in pain. "
"I'm fine, thank you. " I say flinching a little.
"You don't look so well. Do you need any help?"
"I'm okay really. Thank you for worrying. "

And then... the pain starts.

Four pov.
Tris started acting strange in dismissal today. I tried helping her, but she would just say she was okay. I don't believe her though.
All of a sudden, she starts flinching. She looks as if she's in great pain.

Well obviously if she's flinching she's in pain dumbass! I tell myself.

"I need to go see you guys later!" She says in a hurry.
She turns around.
"Tris wait up!" I press my hand to the small of her back.
She flinches.
Hm weird.
"Four I need to go!" She screams at me. She pushes me all the way over to our friends.
JEEZ she is strong. Does she have friggin' super strength or something?
She starts to run.
And then, she disappears.

"It's alright guys, she'll come back. Don't worry. Let's go and see our animals. " Will says.

"How can we be 'alright' and 'not worrying'. " I say quoting my fingers.
"She was in pain!" I add.
"I don't care what you say, I'm gonna go follow her. " I start running.

Her path leads to the forest. Wtf?

I keep walking. Before I know it, I'm lead into The Pit (If you don't remember what The Pit was , they decided to name the fragment of the forest, well, that. The Pit.)
I see my beautiful white wolf sitting perched next to the small lake.

"Hey Snow." I say.
She rapidly turns around.

Tris pov.

(Taking place since she ran away.)
I start running. My eyes start to sting even more. They're just my wolf eyes acting up. As I run, I feel bigger pain shoot through my body. I run faster. I get to my fragment (she doesn't know they named it yet) and shift.
Minutes later, I here a strong voice calling my name, well the wolfs name.
"Hey Snow." Of course it's the one and only Four.
I guess we're better now
"A couple of minutes ago, one of my friends was in pain." He's talking about me.
"And on top of it all, the gang just said to let it go, that she was going to be alright. I went after her to see if I could help, but she disappeared. I don't even know how to act around her anymore, like everything is so complicated. At least I have you to be able to pour my feelings out. God, has it come to this? Am I pouring out my thoughts to a wolf, that doesn't even understand me ? I'm such a fool. " I'm shocked at his words. Is it really true that he cares for me? Did he really spend his time looking for me? I go up to him and point my muzzle up and then down, signaling for him to sit down. Once he sits down, I immediately cuddle up to his side. Am I starting to grow feelings for him? No I couldn't be. He's just a friend, right?
My mind is going bonkers. I nuzzle up against him more and look into the distance. Little butterflies are flying around the nature park.
At the sight, I fall asleep.

Until I feel great pain rush through my body.