Chapter Twenty-One

Tris pov.

(Super important authors not at the end please read it guys!)

Haymitch has been running tests on me all day. He also made me show him some of my powers. You should have seen his face, it was absolutely priceless. Also, Katniss has somewhat warmed up to me, making me really happy.

Right now, we're all sitting around a black coffee table, discussing what we're going to do about the whole 'pack' thing.

"If we want to support the whole remodeling and house making idea, we all need to get a job, and little by little make some money and remake the house." I say.

"Yeah I'm already working l, and I have a lot of money saved up from it." Katniss adds. I send her an appreciative glance. Once she sees it, she smiles back.

"I also have a lot of money saved up, and I'm actually running a business right now, so we can get a lot of money from there." Haymitch says.

"This is awesome guys thank you so much to me. " I say.

"No problem were happy to help." Gale says.

"Okay so my birthday is on May 16th so I can live on my own. Then I'll be able to live here. Meanwhile, we can fix the house and everything." I say.

"Okay that's perfect! Now, how are we going to design the house?" Haymitch says happily.

•|•|•|•

Right now, I'm limping home, my leg is healing slowly, but it still hurts like hell. I knew that if I spent too much time with my new found friends, my foster dad would immediately punish me worse than he had before. Also, I'm not 18 yet. I shudder at the thought, and the fact that it's freezing right now.
I look around to see if anyone is watching.

'Coast clear'

'Oh, thanks Snow'

I shift. I know I know, how stupid.  I'm practically freezing right now, and I need my wolfs coat to protect me. And plus, I can heal faster.

I agreed with Haymitch and the others that I'll meet up with them tomorrow to discuss some stuff about the remodel action of the house.

Just as I see the clearing to my house, I shift back and limp over to the front door. I walk inside and look relieved as to see that no one is there. I rush up to my bedroom and see it is exactly like I left it before I left. I sigh in relief and head to my bathroom. I wash all the blood off of the wound, wincing once in a while. Stupid bastard has no right to do this to me!

I breath in and out, just how my brother taught me. Speaking of him, I have no idea where he is. I honestly don't give a rats ass.

After washing my wound, I snap on some pajamas and climb into bed. I check my phone only to see a couple of texts from Four.

'Wanna hang out?'

'I can come pick you up if you want?'

'Ok I see you haven't seen your phone in ages, so I'll just stop bothering you.'

'If you want to though just ask me ok?'

'Oh god why am I ranting like this?'

'Anyways bye.'

I chuckle at his texts. I then put my phone down and fall asleep, dreading tomorrow.

---

Is this what I think it is? Is this an actual update? Oh em gee! I'm so sorry but I wasn't really inspired because you guys never really comment or anything so I don't know if you guys are actually interested. Anyways, I just want you to know that I love you all.

3 VOTES

10 COMMENTS (cannot be by the same person)
FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Stay fresh,
•RËGĮŃÅ•