Chapter 14

Tris pov.
(This will take place from when she kisses his cheek.)

I quickly kiss his cheek, and get out of the car.

If he is my mate, I have to make a move if he's too shy. All I all, I'm gonna have to spend my whole life with him anyways.

I walk inside, go upstairs and start my homework. I can't stop thinking about the way I felt sparks everywhere my lips touched his skin.

I quickly finish it, and go downstairs. I quickly eat a small salad, and go upstairs again. I check my crappy phone, and see no new notifications.

Before shutting off my phone, I check the time- 6:45.

I decide to play with my powers. Since it's a little late, I snap my fingers and my pajama is already is already hugging my body.

Something just popped into my head. Since I'm struggling financially, I can make money appear on my hand.

I concentrate, but instead of seeing money, a note appears:

If you would be able to pop any material thing, you wouldn't do anything in this world. Work that lazy ass.

I sigh. I guess I'll have to get a job. Whatever, at least I can still appear things that I already have. I want to go for a run. I quickly check the clock: 7:01 .

Eh, whatever. I still have time. I jump out my window, and just before I hit the ground, I shift and start running.

'Nice one.' Snow says.

'Why thank you, I thank you very much.' I respond. I can already imagine her laughing.

I run over to the woods behind my house, and started running. The adrenaline I feel while I run is unexplainable. I love it. I'm suddenly taken back when I here a familiar voice.

"I need to plan the perfect date for her. What should I do?" I recognize it as Uriah's voice. I quickly shift, change into some normal clothes, and walk over to him.

"Hey Uriah." I say in a soft voice.

"You heard all that didn't you?" He asks me.

"Yeah sorry." I say laughing.

He turns a dark red.

"I can help you plan the date, if you want." I tell him, sensing he was nervous.

"That would be amazing thank you." he says relieved.

We end up planning the perfect date for Marlene.

The plan was that he was going to take Marlene to The Pit- Uriah told me they named it that-, they were gonna have a nice picnic, and then they're gonna watch a movie. Obviously, I was going to be working my 'magic', literally.

"What time is it?" I ask Uriah.

"9:56, why?"

"Shit! Gotta go! See you later!" I say running.

"Bye!" He screams.

Once I'm out of sight, I shift, making me run faster.

About five minutes later, I arrive home. I quickly shift and head over to the door.

Wait, if I go through there I will awaken the monster.

I head over to my rooms window, and attempt to climb. This is hopeless.

Wait! I remember that if I really need something, in case of an emergency or something, I can appear anything I want.

I imagine a wooden ladder, and a wooden ladder appears. The wooden part will be necessary for later.