Chapter 15

Tris pov.

The next morning I wake up to cold water splashing on my face.

I look over to my right to see Caleb holding his stomach in laughter.

"Caleeeeeeb!" I scream. His face suddenly covers in fear, and he runs out of the room.
I love the scared effect I give him.

I reluctantly get out of bed, take a quick shower, and get changed ( picture in the side ). I rush downstairs and eat a banana. I quickly go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. I grab my bag and start descending the stairs.

I here the usual honk of Fours car and make my way out of the house.

As I approach the car, he rolls down the window.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Nothing." I reply. "Are you still up for the ice cream on Friday?" I ask him getting in.

"Yeah sure."

"Remember no wallets." I scold.

"I don't care what you say, I'm bringing my money."

We spend the rest of the car ride arguing about the money issue.

As about five minutes go by, I see the familiar entrance of school.

We get out of the car and walk inside the school.

I quickly reach my locker and open it, getting the things I need and putting in the things I don't.

I walk over with Four to Ms. Mathews class in an awkward silence. I don't know what to say.

Once we get there, we find our seats, and we sit down.

About five minutes later, Ms. Mathews announces "Today we are having a pop quiz on everything we've learned this year. If you are found talking our copying, there will be serious consequences. You have been warned." she finishes her rant when she has passed out all the papers. "You have been warned, you have the whole class time, starting NOW!"

I flip over my paper and look at the problems. They're quite easy.

I'm halfway a through my test when I feel a nudge on my side - "Help me please. " Four pleads.

"Isn't want to get in trouble-"

"Four, Tris, get over here right now!" The teacher screams.

"Thanks Four!" I say, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

He sends me a glare.

"Since when have you cheated Beatrice? Four doesn't surprise me, but you? I can't believe it."

I want to tell her that my name is Tris, but I calm my anger and reply smoothly. "I was not cheating Ms. Mathews, I was simply asking Four if he had a sharpener, because my pencil broke."

She seams skeptical, but quickly shakes it off. "I understand, but detention for both of you this afternoon, because even when I said to not talk, you did. Understood?" she replies sternly.

"Yes Ms. Mathews. " Four and I reply at the same time.

"Now go back to your desks and finish that test. " She says pointing to our desks.

We scurry to our desks without saying a single word.

I finish my test in a matter of minutes, though Four seems a bit shaken up.

I hand him a note saying- 'what do you need help with?'

He points to a problem and I explain him how to resolve it.
He quickly finishes his test, understanding how to do what he had left.
I start doodling a wolf on my notebook.

"That's really good Tris." Four compliments.

"Thanks." I say.

Ten minutes later, the bell rings, signaling that class is over.

I honestly zoned out the rest of my classes, even lunch. P.e was canceled that day because of the rain that started to drizzle around that period.

At the end of the day, Four and I walk over to detention, and sit down on some chairs.

"You know the drill, well not Beatrice, but Four, I bet you remember pretty well, no talking, no eating, and no leaving," Ms. Mathews says. "Your hour starts now. I have a meeting to get to, so the both of you need to stay out of trouble, alright?"

We nod our heads.

The hour ticked by slowly, but once it finished, I ran home as fast as my legs could take me.

I look at my driveway, and see that the only car is Caleb's. I sigh in relief, I do not want another beating!

Since I need money for the ice cream on Friday (today is Wednesday by that way), I go over to a Starbucks that is near my house.

"Hi, I heard you were hiring, I would like to be an employee." I tell the lady at the cashier.

"Yes we could use one. The pay is 5 dollies per hour and all you need to do is sign these papers. Once your ready, here is your Starbucks apron and hat. "

"Thank you." I say.

I sign the papers and put the apron on.

"What will I be working?" I ask.

"You will be working the cashier while I do the drinks. " She replies.

"Ok." I say. I've worked before, so I know how a cashier works.

I was there for an hour, before I had to go, so I got 5 dollars.

"Goodbye!" I scream at the door, I learned that the waitresses name was Camila.

I walk over to my house, and I see that the driveway still has Caleb's car only. Thank god!
I rush upstairs, take a quick shower, and start the little homework I have. About an half an hour later, I finish. I grab my notebook and start sketching.
I finish my drawing that I had started in class today.

'Yo Tris!' I hear in my head.

'What do you want Snow!'

'We need a pack! You are an alpha and we need a goddamn pack. You either start looking for them this weekend or I will take the wolf gene away from you and you will be a normal human!'

'Ok ok take a chill pill bruh, this weekend it is.'

I go over to check the time, and it's already 9:47 pm. I know it's early, but I'm really tired. I lay down on my bed and fall fast asleep.

"No! Please don't kill them!" I scream. "They didn't commit the crime! It was somebody else! It wasn't them!"
"I don't know if you haven't noticed, but I don't give a shit. Now you shut the hell up or I'll make you!" There murderer barks at me. " I Will make their death painful, just like they did it to my daughter. "
"They didn't do it! I thought I was crazy, but it was a shapeshifter. It wasn't actually them. " I scream.
"Bullshit! Now on with the torture." He says smirking.
By that point I was balling my eyes out.
The person started torturing my parents, kicking them, pushing them, stabbing them, even if they didn't do it. I see my parents' bodies go limp, and I scream out in horror.

I wake up with a scream and a start. I'm reliving their deaths all over again.

"Come hear Bea, don't worry, everything's alright. " I hear my brother say from across the room. I go over to his bed, and he embraces me in a hug. No one knows how my parents really died, except me. They all think they died in a car accident,

But I know the truth.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. My friend is in the hospital again but with worse symptoms. But I wanted to update for you guys!!! Yayyy! So wow, the parents death is pretty harsh.

Do I have any boy readers or is it just us girls? Also, how old do you think I am?

Anyways,
Stay fresh,
-Regina🌷