Chapter 24

Tris pov.

I ran until I got to the abandoned pack house. Katniss and I are getting along a lot better now, and I want to start on the house arrangements.

Once I get there, I see Peeta and Gale arguing. "She's MY mate! Not yours!" Peeta says roughly, while pushing Gale. "But I LOVE her! Don't you get it? I've loved her since we were children! That will NEVER change!" Gale retorts.

"Do you think I give a fuck?!" Peeta yells. "You still need to find your mate! I don't care if you love mine, you still have yours to find. Now stop this shit and man the hell up!" I run over to them, the situation will only get worse. Peers walks away, but once he turns his back, Gale pushes him to the ground. Oh hell no. No one, and I mean no one, disrespects anyone from my pack. Peeta rapidly gets up and punches Gale so hard he goes rumbling to the ground.

"STOP, BOTH OF YOU!" I say using my alpha voice. They immediately stop and show their necks as a sign of submission. "Gale, go to the house, I'll be with you shortly." Gale walks away, and peseta has a guilty look on his face.

"What happened?" I ask Peeta. "What happened was, Gale confessed the love he has for Katniss to me, and I'm very protective of her. She's gone through a lot. So, I got mad, and then you came along. Thank you for stopping the fight though."

"It's okay, don't worry. What I don't like though is that you guys would fight like that. Always remember that you're her mate, not Gale. Even if he would have won, she would have chosen you." I say.

"I know but I just get scared sometimes. I have a question for you now. Have you found your mate?" I stiffen at his answer. "I have but, he's a human. I'm still trying to figure everything out." I say somewhat sadly.

"You know you can turn him with a bite right?" My ears perk up at this new information. "Really?" I ask hopefully. My full attention is now on him. "Yeah, since you're an alpha your bite is so powerful it can make someone shift." He says.

"Peeta, you are so awesome, thank you!" I go and hug him and the second I do it Katniss comes out.

"What are you doing?!" She screams. "He just told me something that will change everything, I'm not doing it cause I like him, I already found my mate." I say laughing. I turn to Peeta. "Thank you." I run into the old pack house and spot Haymitch.

"Sup Haymitch." I say.
"Hey Tris, what's up?"
"The sky." I say laughing. He glares at me but starts laughing as well.
"Okay, so here are the layouts for the house."

=•=•=•=

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I slam my hand against my alarm clock. A groan of displeasure escapes my lips. I left at ten yesterday from the pack house, and my foster dad gave me a few fresh wounds (that have not healed healed yet).

I reluctantly get out of bed and think: hey, at least it's Friday. I hop into the shower, do the usual shower routine, and get out. I put my hair in a ponytail, some black leggings, a mint green shirt, and black boots. I put on a black leather jacket as well. I feel like wearing black today.

I'm not really hungry, so I just skip to brushing my teeth. I then walk downstairs. As I'm at the foot of the stairs, a car horn honks from outside. I go outside to see the one and only Four waiting for me in his car. Once he sees me, he rushes over to the passenger door and opens it for me.

"Hello." I say, kissing him. Once he pulls away he says, "Hello to you too!" I go in the car and he shuts the door behind me. "Why thank you, my lovely gentleman." I say in a horrible British accent.

"Tris," He looks at me with a serious face. "I have to tell you something." At this point, I'm kind of scared. "What happened?" I say. "Yesterday, the gang went to The Pit, Christina didn't want you to go, and then everyone else agreed. I wanted to say something, but I went along with it and-" I kiss him, and he immediately shuts up.

"Four, hey, look at me. " he turns around and sighs. "It's okay, don't worry." I give him another peck on the lips.
"So, you're not mad?"
"I don't mind, it's fine really." A goofy grin spreads across his face. "That's awesome. I thought you were going to hate me. " a frown spreads across my face.

"Why would I hate you?"
"I dont know." He says shrugging.
I am actually kind of pissed they would do that, but for now I let it slip.

He continues to drive, and we get to school in no time. I am actually quite pissed off about what happened, but I set it aside, and go into the school with my mate.

Guys I am SO sorry about the long wait. So, I just finished reading The Mortal Instruments series and I can't wait for the tv series. Remember I love you guys! Have a wonderful day!
Stay fresh,
-Regina