Chapter 30

"Concentrate!" Haymitch yells at me.

"I'm trying!" I retort. The worst part is, I've been in pain the entire time. "I'm in heat ok? It hurts!"

"Ok, ok, rest for today, but tomorrow, you better come!" He yells after me.

I shift, and run back home. I was with Haymitch for an hour and a half, and I only managed to create rubble. Plus, I was in pain the entire time, which totally sucked.

Once I reach the house, I open the door, and hear rushed whispers from the living room. I silently walk towards the living room, and listen to Caleb and my foster dad talking.

"I already told you, I'm moving out!"

"You were serious?!"

"of course I am! Michelle and I already found an apartment half an hour away from here. I know the way you treat Tris, and I can't stand it anymore, so when she comes of age, she will move away with me too, but for now, I. AM. LEAVING."

"You are leaving me because of THAT BITCH!?"

"I'm leaving because of me."

"You know what? Fine. Leave. But you are NEVER welcome in this house again."

"I can deal with that. Give me three days to move out."

My breath catches in my throat. I put my back against the wall, and the tears fall out. He's leaving me? How, why would he ver do that?

I run upstairs, and close the door when I enter my room.

He's leaving me? How could he?

Sobs rack my entire body, and the same words pass through my mind: He's leaving me, he's leaving me, he's leaving me.

I crash on my bed, and cry until I fall asleep.

~~~

BEEP BE-

"Shut the hell up." I smash my hand against the stupid alarm clock.

I angrily get out of the bed, but stumble and grab the wall in pain. A moan of displeasure escapes my mouth. A scowl crosses my face, and I'm suddenly seeing red.

'Tris, calm down.' Snow says panicking.

'Shut up.' I growl back. My hair suddenly lights up in flames. A mangled groan escapes my mouth. I angrily stomp to the bathroom, and start the shower, the water extremely cold.

I scrub my body so hard, I leave red marks on it.

When I get out of the shower, I dry my body and snap on an outfit that I don't even know if it matches or not. I go downstairs, and I see Caleb sitting on the kitchen island. He sees me and smiles. I scoff at him, and stomp out the door.

Four just barely arrives, when I get into his car. He looks at me strangely, but even he knows when not to pry. Tears spill out of my eyes, and Four grabs my hand, a small gesture that means a thousand things.

We stop at a red light, when I speak up.

"Four?"

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me."

And so he does. I cup his face with both my hands. He kisses me with so much love and passion that more tears spill out of my eyes.

We pull away, and he runs his thumb over my face. "Everything is going to be alright." He says. It's funny how he understands me, even when I haven't told him what is going on. The power of the mate bond never ceases to amaze me.

"Remember our movie date that was supposed to happen this weekend?" He asks.

I sniffle, "How could I forget?"

"Instead of waiting until the weekend, lets do now." He says smiling.

"Like, now, now?"

"Right now."

"Lets go then."

He drives in silence, the only noise was the stupid song on the radio, the singers annoying voice blasting throughout the car. I groan in annoyance and quickly change the station. Four chuckles, and grabs my hand once again. I sigh in delight, and watch as the car starts moving again. The movie theater nears, and once we are parked, I get out of the car.

~~~

"That movie was SO bad!" I say, laughing.

"No it wasn't. The love that they shared was so beautiful." Four says, I look at him strangely. "I want that, someday."

At his words, my wolf growls in pain.

'What does he mean, someday, he has us right now.' Snow snarls angrily.

'Calm down.' I growl back at her.

"But the movie was really stupid." I say, forcing a laugh.

"I guess it was a little overrated." He says chuckling, completely unaware of the way that four words made me feel, "But, you know what the best part of the entire movie was?" He asks, "I got to see it with you."

I kiss him. Hard.

"You are so perfect." I say in between kisses. "Thank you, for everything."

"I would do anything for you."

It's funny how such simple words can make you weak to your knees, and make your insides feel like jelly.

"I love you." I say on impulse. When he doesn't reply, I start getting nervous. I fidget with my fingers. "Its okay if you don't say it back, it's just I-" He grabs my face with both his hands, and kisses me. "I wanted to say it first." He says in a super sexy, husky tone. "I love you, so, so much."

Wassup my dudes.

Super little chappie, but one with so much love in it. I absolutely love it. Whenever I read your comments, it inspires me to write so much, you don't even know, so for all of you who comment, thank you for making my day.

Love you guys!