Chapter 13

Hey guys!
I have to tell you a secret......

I have two eyes!

PHEW it was good to get that off my chest.
Now the story:

---------------------------

Tris pov.

Once again, I wake up to white. I look down, feeling pain in my right hand, and see a needle pumping fluids into my body.

'Hey Snow, what happened?'

I wait a couple of seconds before she replies.

'Our foster dad crashed his beer bottle onto our face. We're in the hospital waiting for the results. Also, Four came to visit, well he's the one that brought us here.'

'Aw how sweet.'

'Yeah yeah. Get used to it he's your mate. He just went downstairs to get food.'

'Ok'

I try to get up, but a voice stops me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."
I look over in a confused way.

"I'm your doctor. Your blood tests were excellent. As I said yesterday, you can go home tomorrow. "

With that said, I scream in delight, only to be followed by a scream of horror when I hear a sneeze come from behind the doctor.

I pull the hospital bed covers over my head.

"Calm down, its me." I hear Fours sexy voice.

Wait what in the fucking hell? Did I just call his voice sexy?

I shake it off.

I slowly lower the covers and look at him in the eyes.

I can feel myself falling in love.

'Snap out of it!'

'I don't know what's happening to me Snow!'

'Your finally starting to accept your mate and who he is.'

'Ok well got to go. Talk to yo later.'

'Ok bye.'

-

"So her tests were excellent. Um, also we will be giving her medication for the pain." The doctor says.

He turns over to me and continues-
"It's ok if you start to feel a little dizzy, you got hit real hard. Also, it's ok if you start feeling sore on your face. It's normal. Just take these pills whenever your face hurts." He says gesturing to my face.

"Take the pills twice a day for two weeks. One in the morning and one in the night. Once you sign the papers you are free to go. Also, if you feel anything else give me a call. " He says giving me his card.

"Thanks doc." I say.

"No problem. See you next time. " He screams walking out of the room.

I try to get up but feel a great pain shoot through my head.

"First, take it easy. You're barely getting out of the hospital. Oh and second the nurses are taking the needles out in a couple of minutes. I told them to put you on anesthesia so it wouldn't hurt you." I here Four say.

Aw so sweet.

As if on cue, the nurses come in and the last thing I remember was falling into a deep sleep.

--

I wake up to a sharp pain in my right arm.

I look over to see what was going on and the needle was no longer there.

Divergent High: A Different Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें