Chapter 20

Tris pov.

I run after Peeta, Katniss, and Gale. I quickly overrun them, and I am now in the front.

'Take a left!' Peeta says.

I sharply, but barely, make a left turn. In front of me, I see a really big abandoned old house.

'Follow me.' I hear Gale say through our mind link.

I follow behind him. Each step closer that I take towards the big house, the more details I notice about it. It looks like it used to be a mansion, and it was well, abandoned I guess.

'Used to be a pack house, you know, where a pack lives and everything.' I hear Katniss say in a bored tone.

'Of course I know, but this house is enormous!' I reply.

She looks over at me and gives me a wolfie grin.

'Ok everyone, lets shift back and walk inside.' Peeta says.

We shift, and I notice we're still a mile away or so, but I guess no one wants other wolves to know Im a white wolf. We start making our way towards it.

After about 20 minutes, we reach the so called pack house, and we go inside. Wolves are everywhere, going up the stairs, walking in different directions, and laughing. I limp toward Katniss, my leg hasnt healed yet.

'Im working on it!' Snow yells. I inwardly laugh.

"This is Haymitch, the leader of sorts." Peeta says, pointing to a guy in his mid forties probably.

"Its a pleasure to meet you." I say, shaking his hand.

"Likewise." He says, taking a sip of his beer.

"Who is this?" I hear a voice behind me.

"This is Tris, an alpha." Katniss adds.

"Hey Tris, Im Finnick, and this is my mate, Annie." he says gesturing to a beautiful girl behind him. She has red hair, and green eyes (I really dont remember how they describe her in th book, oh well, just go with it :P).

"Nice to meet you." I say, extending a hand toward them. Finnick shakes it, but Annie seems a little shy. "It's alright, you don't have to take it." I say, realizing  she wasn't going to take it. I pull may hand back and turn over to Katniss.

"So you're really going to help me with starting a pack?" I ask hopefully.

"Of course we are," Haymitch answers. "We get pretty lonely here, and plus a wolf is awlways stronger with a pack."

"That's great, thank you." I say.

"Haymitch, we have something to tell you. See, Tris here is a white wolf, a pure white wolf." Peeta says, emphasizing the 'white wolf' part. Haymitch looks over at me in shock. "But I thought they were extinct, how is this even possible?" he asks.

"I don't know, and no offense here Tris, but you look like you don't have any idea either."

"No offense taken, mainly because your completely correct." I give them all a grin.

"To prove to me that you're actually a white wolf, not that I don't trust you Peeta, I need you to shift." he commands.

"Like right now?" I ask.

"No, you're going to show him in twenty years, yes of course now!" Katniss says mockingly.

"Sorry, yeesh, tough crowd." I reply, muttering the last part.

"Okay anyways, Tris Im still going to need you shift."

"Oh right, sorry." I then shift, leaving them all astonished.

"Okay the, lets get started." I hear Haymitch say. Oh no, this is not going to end well.

Hey guys

My electronics are actually grounded but I wanted to please you. Sorry its really short and also sorry I haven't updated in ages. Anyways I love you all and thank you for 7k!!! Im so happy you don't even know!

Stay Fresh,

-Regina🌷