Chapter 31

It's been two days since Caleb said he was moving out. He had tried explaining things to me, but I would always ignore him and push him away.  He's not even going to be here for thanksgiving. How could he ever betray me like that?

Thanksgiving is a week away, and I have no intention of spending it with my foster dad.

Yesterday, after the movie, I explained everything to Four. He was so supportive, and showed me extra love.

So today, I went to school, had some fun time laughing at stupid Uriah, and I came here. My foster dad wasn't at home, so I had time to come here.

But anyway, enough with the dramatics. I'm currently in the kitchen, ;ooking at the designs that Annie and Finnick gave me for their room. But yesterday, I successfully completed the first floor of the pack house. Apparently, the anger that I was feeling yesterday helped me with building the pack house, and it was so strong, I managed to completely finish the first floor, adding furniture and everything. The first floor consisted of the kitchen, the living room, the television room, the game room, and an amazing backyard that has enough space to play any sport. Also, if at any time any of us have pups, it'll be the ideal place to train them.

"Hey." Katniss says, entering the kitchen where I am currently working.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I heard that you are taking the room plans today?"

"Yeah, that's true."

"Oh wow, that's awesome. I was wondering if I can give you mine for my room with Peeta?"

"Of course."

She shows me the layout, and it looks really amazing.

"So, this is the main room, this is the bathroom, and this is the adjoining room for when we have pups." She says happily. I smile at her. I had promised everyone that they could get an extra room for when they have children, so in that way, they wont have to all cram into one room. I'm also later building extra houses, so when the kids reach the age of five, they could move out, unless they want to stay in the pack house.

"It looks beautiful, Katniss."

"Thank you alpha, for everything." I smile warmly at her. She sits down on the chair next to me, and continues, "Before, Haymitch was so sad, Effie could barely get him out of his funk. He was an alcoholic, until you came.  He was so happy to finally have an alpha, and to finally be a part of something once again. He's being so nice to Effie now, and it's amazing to see him happy again, so for that, I am very, very thankful. Thank you so much, Tris."

My eyes water at her words. "You are so, so welcome. Thank you, for everything as well. You were a little sketchy at first, but you have done so much for us, and for that, I am very thankful as well." I say. We hug, and I barely have time to think before I say. "Katniss, would you and Peeta like to be my betas?"

She gasps in shock. "M-me?" I nod in response. "I would love to! Thank you, so much." She hugs me once more. "Let me go tell Peeta the amazing news!" She runs out of the kitchen, and from the living room I can hear her screaming, "Peeta! Guess what? We're going to  be the betas of the pack!"

"Are you serious?" He screams.

"Yes!" She says enthusiastically, making me laugh. I get up from my chair in the kitchen, and decide to go for a run. I hadn't gone for one in ages. I walk out the door, and close it behind me. I love the first floor to the house. It's really big, so it's gonna be perfect in case my pack members want to make their rooms big as well. But they can also live on the third and fourth floors that I'm planning on building as well. 

I shift, and run. I run so fast, I leave a trail of dust behind me. A yelp of satisfaction escapes my muzzle. I sprint towards The Pit, where I hear noises. But it's just my luck when I see Marlene and Uriah having sex on the forest floor.

'WHAT THE FUCK!' Snow yells in my mind. I quickly look away. That was so disturbing. Ew, ew, ew.  

I quickly turn back around, only for a loud growl to escape my lips.

Marlene and Uriah turn around. "Don't worry, babe. The animals don't know what we are doing." And so they continue doing their business.  I look away immediately. That is so fucking disgusting I can't even. I walk away, but I cringe in disgust when I hear something very unpleasant, "Oh yeah, Uriah, Right there."

I run until I can't hear Uriah's groans and Marlene's moans. I stumble upon voices.

"So we're lost?" a feminine voice says.

"Yes, babe, we're lost."

"I can't stand being on the run, Jace"

"Don't worry, Clary, everything will be fine."

"Will you two shut up?" another masculine voice says. "My mate is tired and he needs quiet."

"Oh Magnus, shut up, we are ALL tired." a different feminine voice says.

"Yeah, all of you shut up."

And that is when I decide to barge in.

They all get into protective stances, but I use my alpha voice to tell them to back down. They show their necks as a sign of submission and respect.

"I am alpha Tris, and I would like to welcome you to my pack, if you are interested."

"We would love to." The first girl that spoke says.

"What are your names?" I ask sweetly.

"I'm Clary, and this is Isabelle, Simon, Jace, Alec, and Magnus."

Hey you lovely idiots!

Haha jk, you are all very smart. Thank you all for your lovely comments, and thank you for sticking with me. You guys make my frickin day! I love that I included the mortal instruments cast, and I think that that has been my favorite book series so far. Anyways, what's up with Uriah and Marlene, tho lol.

Remember to vote and comment!

Love,

Regina