I am so happy

Depuis le début

"Avni" a lone tear escaped from my eyes as her name came from my mouth.

"Jaanu" she said crying.

We both ran towards each other and hugged each other. The only girl who knows me in and out . The only girl who took stand for me throughout out my teenage.
My best friend avni.

After an eternity i was embracing someone it felt like i have my complete world with me.

"Jaanu kaise hain tu tujhe pata maine tujhe kitna miss kiya " (how are you?, Do you even know how much I missed you).

" Even I missed you. Thujhe toh pata hain na i love you so much".

"Bhabhi ". Someone said.

"Adi" .

He came and hugged me

" How are you?".

" After seeing you i am very good".

I Missed you both.

You know that feeling when you thought you have lost everything you loved but suddenly you feel like you got back everyone you loved.

That's the feeling i was getting after my seeing my two anmol ratn here.

Life is strange when you thought you lost its like " no girl you didn't, there's a lot of things waiting for you".

We settled in the living room.

"I wanted to surprise the moment i saw your pictures i knew i have to meet my soulmate" avni said smiling.

" You knew me ". I asked confused.

" Eventually not but when mumma send the wedding pictures i was shocked to know that you are the one who got married to abhi bhai , i couldn't come for wedding due to my studies but as soon as i knew it was you i hurried back to India".

"But even maa and papa didn't said anything" i said pouting.

" Obviously we couldn't, maarna kya hume ye ladki saara ghar sar pe utha leti agar tumhe pata chal jata ki avni abhimaan ke behen aur wo tumse milne aa rahi hain . Mujhe ek mahine tak mithai ki sakal dekhne nahi milte.( We didn't wanted to die , if she would have known that you know about the secret she would have not let me have my sweets for a whole month) " dad said making faces.

" I am so happy" i said crying and hugging her tightly.

" Hoho don't waste my precious ganga and jamuna , dekh kahi par sukha par hain aur tu yaha baad la rahi hain" ( don't waste your tears, somewhere its drought don't bring the flood here)  she said joking.

"Aur waise bhi aab kya rona jab tu apne jail se nikal kar mere pass ayi hain". (Now why do you have to cry when you are away from the prison).Avni whispered.

She knew , she knew the entire time what avni was going through all her life. Obviously she knew , that's the reason she was her bff .

She was the one who used to bandaged all her wrist cuts , she was the one who used to entertain her , she was the cun who used to curse my parents for hurting me . She waa there for me all the time . I guess that was the reason why i feel extremely lonely when she left india. She was more of my sister then my own sister.

I am so happy

" Arre yaar mujhe toh aap bhul hi gaye bhabhi ". ( You forgot about me)

" Aww how can I forget you my naughty little cupcake."

" Nahi bhabhi aab main chota nahi bara ho gaya hu, even aapse bhi lamba". He said.(no , now i am not the small one but i grew more taller than you ).

" But mujhe bahut bhook lag rahi hain"(but i am really hungry)

" Bhukhar" avni said.(always eating)

"I have prepared breakfast but i didn't knew you were coming otherwise i would have prepared your favourites."

" Not a problem bhabhi you cook for us during lunch waise bhi i know bhaiya ko wo apna saara sa breakfast khane ki aadat hain". Adi said laughing out loud.

"Waise saduu bhai hai kaha"( where is my sulky brother) avni asked.

" Did anyone called me ". A voice came.

Suddenly the atmosphere became chilly.

Avni chuckled.

"Bhai"

They  both hugged each other.

"So finally back in India". He asked

" Yess bhai but i am back specially for my jaanu".

Abhimaan frowned.

" Avni i told you na no boyfriend untill you pass college".

" What? , No bhai "..

" Haww avni you have a boyfriend"
Adi joined the teasing.

" No bhai , adi just shut up".
Bhai i am not talking about having boyfriend i am saying jaanu which means jaanvi "

Everyone laughed.

"But why?"

" Because she is my best friend. "

"Oh, since when".

"Since we were in school".

"Oh com'on abhimaan tu apni iss behen ko humesha apne pass toh nahi rakh sakta na kabhi toh isse apne gjar jaana hoga". His dad said.

" Haa toh she can go but for now she is way to small for all this " he said pouting.

" But jaanvi look at her even her age was the same as her but still she is married".

" Haa toh uske parents ko nahi chahiye hogi wo isliye kar di uski itni jaldi but i love my sister and there's no way she is marrying this soon." (Her parents wouldn't have wanted her that's the reason they got her married ao early)

Jaanvi looked down sadness was evident in her eyes. He was right she was never ever wanted by her parents and they relieved the burden by marrying her to abhimaan.

_

Har nayi chiz achi lagti hain ,
Lakin dosti jitni purani ho,
Utni khubsurat hoti hain...

-A/n