Chapter 40

Aizawa and Shinso agreed to spend the next few days at my house to make me feel better. We had already gotten Shinso's things. I parked in the driveway and we all got out of the car.
"Damn you have money ma" Shinso examined the property.
"Y/N!" Shania (one of the housekeepers) rushed outside.
"SHANIA!" I ran to her. She hugged me tightly. She noticed my tear stains.
"Oh what's wrong babe?"
"Just grieving" I said.
"Shit me too" she chuckled.
"Damn both our parents are dead"
"And died before we were adults"
"Yay mental instability"
"Woo" we busted out laughing.

"Hi Shania" Aizawa walked over with Shinso's bags.
"Hii, hiiii cutie" she tickled Aliyah in Shinso's arms "I'm sorry where are my manners, hi I'm Shania" she smiled at Shinso.
"H-hi" he avoided eye contact "I'm uh Shinso" Aizawa and I looked at him confused.
"Boy you have a whole boyfriend" I said.
"Plus she's too old for you" Aizawa said.
"I'm 20" Shania said.
"He's 15" I added. She instantly busted out laughing.
"Yeah fuck no" she chuckled "so did they adopt you?"
"Yep" he nodded "how did you know?"
"Its on the news" she shrugged and walked towards the house.

"Wait what do you mean it's on the news?" We followed her in.
"Check your phone" she said. I pulled out my phone and checked online. There were countless posts about Shinso being adopted including pictures of us shopping, in the car and even going home together.
"Are you Ok with this?" I looked at Shinso.
"Yeah I don't mind" he shrugged "you have a beautiful house"
"Thank you" I smiled "I'll show you to the rooms, you can pick your own"

"By the way Y/n" Shania looked at me "you haven't released the theme yet"
"I'll go on live and announce it now" I said. I showed Shinso the rooms and he picked his favourite.

"I'll leave you to do whatever, you can explore the house when you're ready" I looked through my purse and pulled out my card "you can buy anything you want for the room" I handed it to him

"Thank you ma" he smiled. Aliyah sat on the bed looking around.
"What's wrong honey?" I asked.
"Where is Loki?" She asked.
"Dada is gone to get him" I said "now do you want to come with me or stay with Shosho?"
"Stay with Shosho" she decided.
"Ok, I'm in the next door if you need anything" I closed the door behind me.

I walked into my room and changed.