"At the ice cream parlor." Carter nodded then made a signal for her to keep talking. As Alex was talking, Carter swung her leg to the right, put it behind mine, and pushed it up. Then she pulled it away quickly and let mine swing by itself. She kept doing it, and I hid a laugh and kicked her.

"Shit!" I looked at her in mock surprise.

"Carter, what's wrong?" I asked 'concerned'.

"I just remembered something! I remembered that I have to pee! I forgot at first, but then the urge came back strong and BAM! Can you show me where the bathroom is?" I laughed at her and nodded.

"Yeah, sure. Come on." We got up, and I led her to the bathroom farthest away from them. When we got to the hallway where they wouldn't hear we started talking.

"You didn't have to kick me you know. I was just trying to get your attention to go. I guess it still worked, but not how I wanted it to. My leg is throbbing, you have heels on!" She whined, but smiled. I grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry baby. What'd you want?" She smiled widely.

"Well, first I wanted to know if you knew that Alex was seeing Amy?" I shook my head. "Now I see how Alex felt when I first started dating you. I just don't like it. I mean, at first I thought she was jealous, but I just want the best for Amy. Maybe I just don't like it because Alex tried to kill me huh?" She said laughing.

"Maybe. You should relax though. Let Amy make her own decisions like you'd want her to do if she knew about us." She nodded.

"I guess you're right."

"I'm always right." We got to the bathroom and she went in.

"Wait, you really had to use the bathroom?" She shook her head.

"No, but now that I'm here, why waste the opportunity?" I laughed at her mentality. The longer I'm with Carter, the more she voices her thoughts, the serious ones, the crazy ones, and ones like these. And I love those thoughts. She's getting used to me, so she's not afraid to say things that she wouldn't say around others.

She came out of the bathroom and jumped.

"Dammit Noel, I thought you left." She said catching her breath. I giggled at her reaction.

"Did I scare you Carter? I'm sorry." She rolled her eyes.

"Just a little bit." If it was dark, or I had come up behind Carter, I'd have to make myself known, scaring her would cause her to have a panic attack. Carter has problems with it being completely dark because she remembers what happened with Jessica. When we sleep, it's with the TV on or a lamp.

"I told you that I'd get lost, so wait for me okay?" I nodded.

"Is this whole thing awkward or what?" She scoffed.

"Tell me about it. I drove, and Amy put the address in the GPS. But I was like, 'Wow, this house might be right by Noel's.' Never did I think it was your house." I laughed and let go of her hand as we walked back into the kitchen. Amy and Alex were talking and they were done eating.

"Don't tell me you're done. I still have a slice left! And I was going to get more!" Amy rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna tell Coach on you. You're not supposed to be eating all of that." She stuck up her middle finger then acted like she was shoving it up her butt hole and then she pointed at Amy. I furrowed my eyebrows and hit her.

"Carter, stop! That's not nice!" Amy and Alex laughed as Carter whined.

"She's the one who was going to snitch on me!" I rolled my eyes.