Chapter 36

Le Ning stared blankly, and there were also aunts selling in the other row.

She was stunned and almost wondered if she had gone into the wrong place.

This is not a supermarket. This is... What kind of store?

Le Ning wanted to die in embarrassment.

The aunt is still trying to persuade condoms. As a married person, she doesn't seem to avoid anything at all, and she doesn't think there is anything to say.

Le Ning clenched her clothes to burn next week.

Zhou Ran came to his senses. He looked at a blushing man, suppressed the smile at the corners of his lips, looked at the enthusiastic aunt in front of him and said, "Auntie, no need."

The aunt looked at the two of them: "Ah?"

"It's a good deal."

Le Ning choked and never thought that she could encounter such a thing in the supermarket.

If you had known, she wouldn't come to this supermarket today.

Zhou Ran nodded, looked at his aunt and said, "No, we don't need it."

The aunt looked at the two of them and tried her best to persuade them: "No problem, they are all good--"

Before she finished speaking, Le Ning had a convulsed mind and said, "Auntie, we don't need it. We're going to make a baby tonight."

Zhou Ran: "..."

Before he could react, Le Ning pushed Zhou Ran to the checkout counter, just in time for the two of them.

She blushed and went out from one side: "I'll wait for you outside."

Zhou Ran looked at the back of the deserted, couldn't help laughing and making a sound.

"Okay."

By the time he answered this sentence, he had run away.

The cashier looked at Zhou Ran more and only thought that this man was particularly beautiful.

Thinking about the little sister who just ran away, she felt a little familiar, but she didn't dare to guess more.

When Zhou Ran went out of the checkout, Le Ning thought about it head-on.

She stared at the wall on one side and didn't quite understand why she said that "sky-shaking" statement. Was she crazy or was her brain invaded by something for a moment?

Le Ning was extremely embarrassed by herself. After seeing the man standing on one side, her eyes flickered, "Okay?"

Fortunately, Zhou Ran seemed to have forgotten what had just happened.

Le Ning couldn't help but be relieved and went back with Zhou Ran.

When I got home, it was actually still early.

Zhou Ran finished his work ahead of schedule, and it was just twelve o'clock when the two got home after shopping in the supermarket.

Zhou Ran took off his coat, went into the room and changed his home clothes.

"What do you want to eat?"

Le Ning looked at the dish he bought and pointed to it, "Excrebs, and I still want that green vegetable."

Zhou Ran nodded: "You go and have a rest."

"Don't you have to fight?"

Zhou Ran glanced at her: "Will you?"