Chapter 12

There were a lot of people in the mall on weekends. In full view of the public, Le Ning actually didn't think that person could do anything.

But it's just panic.

She couldn't control her heart beating too fast and nervousness, and her body was tense.

The man on one side was calm. He put it on her shoulder and leaned over her ear: "Relax, don't be nervous."

Le Ning: "..."

She also wants to, but she can't do it.

Zhou Ran looked up at the front, looking indifferent, but no one knew that he was rarely nervous at that time.

His voice was a little heavy, and he took Le Ning forward.

"If you feel nervous, you can chat with me."

Le Ning really needed something to distract her attention. She was distracted by Zhou Ran.

"Where are we going now?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"I'm going to the bathroom. Did you just see someone?"

"No."

Zhou Ran looked down at her: "Go to the bathroom first."

The two went to the bathroom. The bathroom in Taiguhui was particularly high-end. A long and wide corridor went in. If it hadn't been for the words "bathroom", I guess it would have been thought to be a place for taking photos and punching in.

Men, women, adults and children stood at the door and waited on both sides.

Zhou Ran glanced at her and blocked all the eyes Le Ning wanted to look back. "Go ahead, I'll wait for you at the door."

Le Ning looked at him worriedly.

"It's all right."

Zhou Ran's voice was very weak, but he comforted Le Ning inexplicably.

She nodded and carried her weak steps into the bathroom.

After entering, Zhou Ran stood with his hands in his pockets against the wall. He was handsome and had a unique temperament. Even at the door of the bathroom, many passing girls looked back.

He casually took out his mobile phone from his pocket to "play".

"Team Zhou."

"Speak."

Xie Wei looked at the monitor and said, "No suspicious people have been found for the time being."

Zhou Ran frowned: "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Xie Wei said, "There are many people in the mall itself, and there are many people wearing masks and sunglasses playing with mobile phones."

Moreover, people are too cunning. They don't seem to follow Le Ning directly. People stop and go. Many people are like this. Monitoring alone can't see anything at all.

Zhou Ran looked at the man coming out on one side and said in a low voice, "Wait for me to come."

"Yes."

Le Ning's fair face will be even white and brighter, but unlike the original, it is a little less bloody.

"The man is gone."

Le Ning was stunned and looked at him stunnedly: "Really?"

"Yes."

Zhou Ran paused: "When did you notice it?"