Chapter 31

After Leluo sent that message, he was still a little anxious.

He looked at Moments and liked and commented on many people, some of whom were still classmates.

Most of them are joking about introducing blind dates to their sisters... Can they sign up or something?

He also asked her sister if she liked her younger brother and so on.

He rolled his eyes and skipped them one by one.

Suddenly, I also saw Ruan Qiu's message. Leluo's heart tightened. It's over. He forgot to block Ruan Qiujie and others.

Ruan Qiu: Don't tell me. Just cheat home. You don't have to go to school the day after tomorrow.

Le Luo thought for a few seconds and replied to Ruan Qiu: Sister Ruan Qiu, why don't I have to go to school the day after tomorrow?

Ruan Qiu replied: You have done this. Do you think your sister can let you go back to school safely?

Leluo:...

That's too reasonable.

Then, it was a message at the beginning of the season that I hope my brother will be handsome next time I meet.

In an instant, Leluo became worried about himself.

He glanced at Le Ning, who was driving. At this time, Le Ning's attention was all on the road conditions. After feeling his sight, he asked lazily, "What are you going to say to me?"

Leluo struggled for two seconds and decided not to talk about it.

"It's okay. It depends on my sister's beauty."

He has a sweet mouth and a string of rainbow farts: "Sister, your eye shadow and lipstick are so beautiful today."

Le Ning: "..."

Why didn't she know Leluo could still tell this?

She hummed and raised her eyebrows: "It's really beautiful. This is the new model."

The eye shadow she made today is the CT Christmas version of the celestialeyes, which is very beautiful and golden brown sequins. When she first came out, Le Ning asked her friend to buy it back as soon as possible.

After getting it, I was really happy.

But I haven't had time to try it. I tried it today, and it's really good.

As for lipstick, because it's going back to Leluo's parents, Le Ning is embarrassed to wear too red and bright. She found a Guerlain n17 milk tea color. Her mouth is particularly beautiful. It won't be too light, but it won't be very rich.

Compared with other brands of lipstick, Guerlain has a good texture and makeup.

Leluo nodded, looked at Le Ning and said, "It's beautiful and looks very gentle."

Le Ning raised her eyebrows: "What about it?"

Le Luo smiled and said, "No, I just think you are very gentle today."

Le Ning glanced at him. Although she didn't quite understand what Le Luo wanted to do, she still responded modestly to this straightforward praise.

"I'm already gentle."

Le Luo: "...Yes, yes."

He seized the opportunity and said, "Sister, you are so gentle today. Are you sure you won't hit anyone?"

Le Ning choked and turned her head to look at him for a long time.

"So what bad things did you do to send me so many rainbow farts?"