Chapter 64

In the living room, three people sat at each other in consternation.

Le Ning blushed. Zhou Ran was fine and calm. Le Luo was very fried.

He looked at the two people in front of him in disbelief and thought about the picture he had just seen, and couldn't hold back a word for a long time.

He opened his mouth and suddenly shouted, "Sister!"

Le Ning: "... I'm here."

She touched her nose, pinched him next to Zhou Ran, cleared her throat and said, "Well, I'll introduce it to you."

She pointed to Zhou Ran and said, "My boyfriend."

Le Luo: "..."

He looked at Zhou Ran blankly: "Brother Zhou! How can you and my sister..."

He is very sad.

Zhou Ran smiled and looked at him: "Don't like me?"

Le Luo: "... I don't like it."

How can I like the person who robbed his sister?

Zhou Ran smiled low: "Really?"

Le Luo's face was straight.

Le Ning couldn't laugh or cry: "Well, I wanted to tell you before, but I don't know how to say it. It's just right, so that I won't introduce it to you two next time."

Leluo listened and only felt heartbreaking.

He looked at Le Ning secludedly and was very wronged.

"Sister, am I the last one to know?"

Le Ning raised her eyebrows: "No, your parents don't know yet."

Le Luo: "...????"

He stared at Le Ning: "Auntie knows?"

"Yes."

Look, Le Luo is even sadder.

Even his uncle knew it. He had met his parents, and he didn't know until now.

Thinking about it, he looked at Le Ning and said aggrievedly, "Didn't I bump into me today? Your sister is not going to tell me?"

"No."

Le Ning said, "When I first left, didn't I tell you something big next time? That's it."

Le Luo: "..."

I'm still very sad.

Le Ning looked at him and smiled, "Okay, haven't you been looking forward to my relationship before? What, aren't you happy now that I have a boyfriend?"

"No."

Leluo is either unhappy, but feels a little uncomfortable.

His sister has a boyfriend, and she is not the first to know.

Aggrieved.

Le Ning couldn't stand his aggrieved appearance and drove people directly.

"Are you still going home?"

Le Luo: "...return."

Zhou Ran smiled and said, "Let's go, we'll take you back."

Le Ning looked at Zhou Ran and then stared at Leluo: "Come on."

"..."

After getting in the car, Le Luo pulled Le Ning to the back seat to sit down.

He looked at Zhou Ran, who was driving, and still feels very fantasy. How did he... become his brother-in-law?