Chapter 19

Xie Wei looked aside and couldn't help saying, "So far, I haven't found any connection between these three people."

Zhou Ran said "um" and looked at the three photos in front of him. He didn't say anything for a long time.

Xie Wei asked, "Team Zhou, do you think you really have that magical makeup skills?"

Although I saw it with my own eyes yesterday, Xie Wei still feels a little different.

At least Le Ning drew a little difference.

It may also be in close contact with Le Ning, so Xie Wei can obviously see it.

But how to put it, he just thinks... this technology is too powerful.

Zhou Ran looked at him and whispered, "Go and start a live broadcast of her previous life, especially imitating."

"Ah?"

Zhou Ran looked at him: "Why don't you go quickly?"

Xie Wei nodded and ran away in a hurry.

Le Ning's information will also come here.

Le Ning: [What can I do for you? You can say it directly.]

Zhou Ran stared at the news for a moment and replied: [Do you live today?]

Le Ning: [?]

Zhou Ran: [Do you have time to do a live broadcast today?]

Le Ning: [Help the case?]

Zhou Ran meditated for a while and replied: [It's not.]

Le Ning: [... What do you mean?]

Le Ning looked at the word "The other party is typing..." for a long time, and suddenly received the sentence "It's okay."

She pulled her lips inexplicably, and didn't see that Zhou Ran was chasing her feelings at all.

Le Ning rolled her eyes and replied, "Do it later."

Zhou Ran: [Okay.]

Although Le Ning didn't quite understand the meaning of Zhou Ran's live broadcast, she still did it.

She probably has something to in connection with the case.

Le Ning didn't bring many cosmetics to Zhou Ran's house this time, that is, several sets of cosmetics that I like very much.

However, one of them is brand cooperation. She thought for a moment and posted a microblog.

@Lemon Lemon V: There will be a makeup imitation later. It's a popular TV series recently. Remember to come if you are interested.

As soon as Weibo was sent out, there were many enthusiastic fans.

[Ah, ah, ah, who is it!!]

[Whose makeup is Lemon going to imitate today? Is Kangkang my favorite one!]

[FortunATEly, today is the weekend!]

[Happy~~ You can see beautiful lemons again.]

Le Ning smiled and began to look for something from her cosmetics.

She needs to try the product today, which is a previous cooperation between Mac.

It's just simple advertising.

Le Ning thinks this brand of things is not bad, the price is not expensive, it belongs to the medium type, and some color things are particularly girlish and beautiful.

The most important thing is small and exquisite.

After sorting it out, she specially found a makeup photo she needed to imitate.