Chapter 58

The rest of them were eating, and no one noticed the scene.

After kissing, Le Ning quickly withdrew her little head and lowered her head to stuff it into her mouth.

Zhou Ran only felt that his heart was scratched by something, and his heart was itchy.

He looked down at the person next to her, looked at her exposed ears, and finally resisted.

Let her go for the time being.

After eating hot pot, Lu Jiaxiu proposed to play cards.

Zhou Ran refused: "Le Ning and I have something to do."

Zhou Zuizui looked at the two of them: "Just go?"

Le Ning nodded: "Drunken Sister, I want to see my friend, so I'll go first."

Zhou Zui nodded drunk and quickly said, "No problem. Pay attention to safety. There are many people and cars today."

"Okay."

After leaving Shen Nan's house, Zhou Ran drove.

Le Ning looked out and said, "Wait for me to buy milk tea."

Zhou Ran glanced out. Passers-by were very crowded and crowded everywhere.

"I'll go."

"No."

Le Ning said, "There are too many people. I'll just go."

The two looked at each other, and Zhou Ran could do nothing about it: "I'll wait for you to find a parking space in front."

"Okay."

Le Ning got out of the car, bought milk tea and a little dessert before getting on the car and finding Zhou Ran.

When the two arrived at the hospital, it was quite early.

Ji Chuchu looked at the two of them and raised his eyebrows: "Why are you here?"

Le Ning blinked softly: "I miss you."

Ji Chuchu glanced at her: "N't you ever been to the world of two people?"

"We have enough time." She looked at it: "Are you busy tonight?"

"It's okay now."

At the beginning of the season, he said, "I'm not busy, otherwise I won't have time to come out."

Le Ning smiled and said, "That's true. Bless you're not busy tonight."

The two looked at each other and smiled.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Eat it."

Ji Chuchu looked at the two of them: "Didn't you eat it?"

"No."

Le Ning said, "Eat it."

Ji Chuchu took a sip of milk tea and whispered, "Scare me."

Le Ning chuckled and bent her lips.

Ji Chuchu looked at it: "Would you like to go there for a while?"

"Not so good."

"It's okay. There is a doctor on duty. I'm not the main one."

"Are you sure?"

The two thought for a while, but still didn't leave.

Just in case.

Le Ning and Zhou Ran didn't stay here for long. Although there were no new patients, it was not easy at the beginning of the season. They had to have a check-up or something.